Chapter - 29

Recap: Reyansh plans to retain Lavanya at his home until his PI found evidence against her. Later Mithun finds something about Lavanya.

************************

Reyansh woke up in the morning and saw Ishaan and Ishika sleeping peacefully covered with the duvet and kissed their foreheads. He called Mithun to stay by them and entered the washroom to get ready. Vaishu entered his room and her eyes searched for Reyansh but felt disappointed to see him missing. She took Ishu babies with her and Mithun returned to his room to get ready.

Dressed in his formal shirt and pant, Reyansh entered Vaishu's room with a bag in his hand and saw her and Asha wiping the body of Ishaan and Ishika with towel after giving a bath to them. He placed the bag on the bed and taking the towel from Asha he started wiping Ishaan's body.

Vaishu got their dresses and together they got them dressed and none of them spoke a word. Reyansh placed a kiss on the babies cheek and mumbled a sorry to them. 

Reyansh: Asha maa will stay with mufins and I have informed driver to get you to the engagement venue in the evening. 

Vaishu: Ansh, please. I can't come.

Reyansh: If you want the engagement to happen then come dressed in this saree else there won't be any engagement happening.

He hugged Vaishu with his face buried in the crook of her neck.

Reyansh: Avi, we still have time so please think again and call me anytime. I will come back running into your arms. 

Placing a kiss on her temple he left the room and Vaishu slumped on the floor breaking into tears. Reyansh left home and drove to his office and planned to reach the resort in the evening where the engagement was planned.

Through out the day Vaishu was like a corpse doing nothing except for feeding Ishaan and Ishika and Asha took care of them. By evening Asha entered Vaishu's room and saw her crying. She pulled her to a hug and patted her back to console her.

Asha: You wanted this to happen Vaishu so stop crying. Go feed the babies and get ready. I m not feeling good so I will visit the nearby temple and will be back in sometime before you leave for the engagement.

Vaishu nodded her head and Asha left from there. Vaishu fed the babies and took the saree from the bag Reyansh gave her.

Vaishu: This saree is so beautiful Ansh. Wish we were getting engaged and I would have got ready in this saree with so much of excitement.

She got changed into the saree with great difficulty as the saree weighed a little. Ishika started crying and she rocked Ishika in her arms when one of the maids knocked on the door. 

Maidu: Madam someone is here and wanted to meet Reyansh sir. We told them he is not at home but seems like they got some package from the showroom for him so can you look at that ?

Vaishu: ok come lets go.

She followed the maid with Ishika in her arm to the living and saw two men standing with some package in their hand.

Vaishu: Yes, who are you and what is the package you wanted to deliver ?

Man1: This is special package Mr. Reyansh has asked for and we were suppose to deliver this by morning but got late.

Vaishu: Its ok you can leave it with me and I will hand over it to him. Right now he is busy so don't disturb him or his assistants.

She turned to the maid to inform her to receive the package but before that one of the men yanked Ishika from her hold and Vaishu screamed and started hitting him to let go of Ishika. The two men ran out with Ishika and Vaishu ran behind them but they were too fast to leave in the car which was ready waiting for them.