Chapter - 39

We have reached 200K reads and  28K Votes. Thank you to each one of you for this love and support. Forever grateful to you all. Thank you and Love you all. 💞

*********************

Recap: Jagan feels frustrated on hearing the conversation details of Sakshi and Lavanya. Reyansh gift Vaishu and the babies with jewels and later Vaishu gets lands and golds from Reyansh's mother through her lawyer.

**************************

Vaishu was sitting in the garden basking in the early morning sunlight. A servant came holding a basket of vegetables and placed it on the table before her.

Servant: Madam, we have received carrot, potatoes and beetroot from the farm for babies. Should I get something else ?

Vaishu: No, this is ok for today.

He thanked and left from there but Vaishu looked puzzled as the man was taking confirmation from her which was very unusual. She returned to the living and saw a maid approaching her.

Maid: Madam, what color covers should I change for the cushions in the living ?

Vaishu: Why do you ask me ? Do it like you were doing all these days.

Maid: I m sorry madam but it is strict order to do anything only after confirming with you.

Vaishu randomly chose a color of cover from her hand and entered the kitchen. The chef bowed before her with a smile asking for the menu making her frown. She still gave a menu and it kept continuing as one by one started to take orders from her.

Finally she huffed in irritation and reached the room to check with Reyansh if he had hands with everything happening. Reyansh was getting ready for office and she sat on the couch with a grumpy face. 

Reyansh smiled looking at her and sat next to her wrapping his hand around her but she swat his hand away. He moved close to her but she moved away from him. He was literally enjoying her acting childish and being completely comfortable around him with every passing day.

Reyansh: What happened and why is my angel so grumpy this morning ?

Vaishu: Why are everyone acting different today ? They wanted my opinion in everything they do. Did you pass any orders to them ?

Reyansh: It is not order Avi but it is your right and the respect they are supposed to give to the queen of this home. 

Vaishu turned to him with her eyebrows knitted together and chuckling at her reaction he stroke her brows to remove the frown.

Reyansh: Avi, who owns this home ?

Vaishu pointed him but he turned her finger to point herself.

Reyansh: You own this home Avi and you should take care of things happening in it. I have been doing this with help of Asha maa but now I want you to rule this home as my wife, as my queen. You should be treated and respected the same way I m being treated. I want you to achieve a lot in your life and let us start that from our home. Understood ?

Vaishu: hmmm, its just I felt very different and awkward when they were treating me with so much respect all of a sudden not that they treated me without respect earlier but this was very different Ansh.

Reyansh: Get used to everything little by little. I will appoint a PA for you to help manage everything. Come with me now.

He took her to the closet and stood before a locker with her standing to his front.

Reyansh: I have been waiting for you to ask me about this locker but not once you questioned me about this. Now listen the code for this locker is our birthdate and our babies birthdate. Open it now.