Bonus Chapter 1

Three Years After their marriage:

Ishaan and Ishika were the most adorable kids and they had everyone wrapped around their little finger. Reyansh had to appoint two more staffs to assist Asha to take care of them in Vaishu and his absence at home. Whereas when he and Vaishu were at home they would take complete care of their kids and spend entire time with them.

The little devils were always on their toes running around and the only person they would obey without a second thought was Reyansh. They still slept cuddling with their parents and Ishika the dad's little princess end up sleeping on Reyansh's chest.

Ishaan and Ishika had their sibling fights but they were perfect partner in crimes to sneak into the kitchen and coax the chef to get them chocolates and ice creams from the freezer.

Reyansh and Vaishu celebrated all the milestones of their kids and likewise the present day was another milestone for them.

Vaishu was so happy did an early morning pooja and Reyansh was equally happy but sulked getting his muffins wear the uniform. Unlike their father they were excited for their first day school in kindergarten. They got like to schools after they spent 2 hours in the pre school for three months.

Reyansh reached the living with his muffins and they sat on the couch while he sat on the floor tying the lace of their shoes. Mithun and Kajal arrived carrying their princess Pari. Pari ran to Ishaan and Ishika and gave them chocolates for their first day school.  She then hugged Reyansh from behind and kissed his cheek.

Pari: Rey mamu, I want ice cream.

Reyansh: I have already bought your favourite ice cream and toys darling. Go get them.

Pari: thank you mamu. You are the best.

Mithun: Don't call her darling. She is only my darling. Are my muffins ready for the first day school ?

Reyansh: Shut up, they are my muffins. Only my muffins.

Mithun: Oh, fine then they are my buddies. Isn't it buddies ? 

Reyansh: Then Pari is my little flower.

Ishu and Ishi giggled hearing their banter and Kajal presented them their favourite pencil box.

Mithun saw Reyansh sulking doing everything and hit on his head.

Mithun: Rey, kids are going to school for just half a day. You better smile and don't upset my niece and nephew on their first day to school.

Reyansh: Just a year and I will be saying this to you. Easy to say than done. Muffins, will you stay without appa ?

Vaishu: Ansh, don't mess their mind now. Do you want to keep them with you forever without even letting them getting educated ?

Reyansh: When did I say that ? But isn't it too early for them to leave home and stay alone at school ? What if they feel hungry ? What if they wanted to see us ? what if they cry when they miss us ?

Vaishu: Our kids are not the only kids who will be joining school today. They will meet other kids and make friends. Its ok Ansh, they will be good.

Reyansh smiled and kissed their cheeks caressing their hair. He turned his attention to Pari who was devouring the ice cream holding the new teddy bear Reyansh bought for her. With a smile he took some tissues and wiped her nose and cheeks which were smudged with ice cream.

Pari: Mamu, what should we name him ?

Reyansh: How about Lucky ?

Pari: We already gave that name to the one you bought me last month.