Chapter - 27

Recap: Vaishu plans to confess her love to Reyansh but after Lavanya meets her she reveals her option to Reyansh.

*****************

Vaishu had her eyes cast down to the floor and tried hard to control the tears. Reyansh was still recollecting her words and a chuckle left his lips. He touched her shoulder and caught her chin to look at him.

Reyansh: Avi, I think I heard wrong. I m sorry please .. come again..

Vaishu: you heard it Ansh.. I will give you adoption rights for Ishaan and Ishika.

Reyansh huffed and took a long breath to calm his mind and closed his eyes for few second before he pulled her to his embrace stroking her back gently.

Reyansh: Avi, I know this was not your option until last night when I saw you before going to sleep so what changed today ? Did something happen Avi ? Whatever it is just tell me and I will take care of everything. Tell me Avi, what happened, did someone say something ? You know right I will do anything for you.

Vaishu: I want you to get engaged to Lavanya within two days or ..

He pulled back from the hug and looked at her face and the tears brimming in her eyes.

Reyansh: Or else ?

Vaishu: I will leave with Ishu and Ishi.

He stood in a rage and kicked the teapoy. He crouched before her holding her hair in a tight grip to look at him  and gritted his teeth. His face was close to hers and she let the tears to finally escape not able to hide her emotions anymore.

Reyansh: How cool for you to lie about you choice Avi ? Do you want me to believe that these eyes doesn't hold love for me ? I can read your eyes Avi and they are the same as I saw for the first time, helpless and screaming in pain. Tell me anything and I will do it for you and our babies. Tell me you love me and we will get married.

Vaishu: My option is 2 Ansh..get engaged to her please...

Reyansh fished out his mobile and called Lavanya to reach immediately. Vaishu's heart broke as he walked away throwing a vase on the floor. He reached the living and sat on the couch controlling from lashing out on anyone.

Mithun returned from office sometime later and saw Vaishu's tears ridden face and Reyansh sitting with a blank face.

Mithun: What happened now ?

Reyansh: Wait for sometime and you will know.

Mithun cocked his eyebrows looking at Vaishu and she shook her head and he sat opposite to Reyansh.  A few minutes later Lavanya entered with a wide smile and sat next to Reyansh.

Lavanya: Rey baby, I m so happy you called me. What is the matter that you couldn't wait until morning and called me immediately ?

Mithun stood from his seat gritting his teeth and before he could lash out on Lavanya, Reyansh spoke shattering everyone's  heart.

Reyansh: I want to get engaged the day after tomorrow. Lavanya call your parents alone. This will be a very close ceremony and strictly no media until the wedding date is fixed. Mithun, the Blue moon resort is close to our place so reserve that and get that  ready for engagement

Lavanya threw her hands around Reyansh and hugged him but he quickly removed her hands backing off from her. Mithun was throwing daggers at Reyansh and Lavanya. Asha was shocked hearing his words and looked at Vaishu who was controlling her sobs.

Reyansh: Tomorrow we will have a special lunch to this new beginning just us.. me, Lavanya, Mithun, Asha maa and Ms. Vaishnavi.

Lavanya: You are the best Rey.. I love you so much.. I wish to stay the night but I need to do all the arrangements and I will come early to see you baby..