Chapter - 64

Recap: Jagan gets summon for all the cases filed against him. Police produce him before the judge and everyone awaits the verdict.

*******************

Mithun, Sethu and Priya entered the court room after lunch and their laughter echoed through the room as Mithun watched Leela, Sugumaran and Sakshi shooting daggers through their eyes. He smirked at them as he got seated and turned his attention to Sethu who was having some general discussions. They all stood when judge returned to his seat and Jagan was brought back to the accused stand and he was glaring at Arun who was casually looking at the judge.

Judge: With the given facts and hearing the admissible and relevant evidence and the confessions from the witness the court declare that Mr. Jagan Sugumaran is convicted of forgery and cheating his ex wife, he is also proved guilty of harassment to his women employees, the evidence are clear that he had abused his workers. He is condemned to prison for 7 years under IPC 417. He is also sentenced for a 10 years imprisonment under IPC 504 and Section 376 read with Section 511.

The court also declares that he has no rights over the company and any of the properties owned by Late Mr. Prathappa father of Mrs. Vaishnavi Reyansh Badrinath. She is the sole heir of all the properties of her father. Jagan Sugumaran shall handover all the business and properties to its rightful owner in the span of 7 days. Jagan Sugumaran will also pay with interest all the amount that has been spent by him in his own interest for him and his family. He is subjected to pay fine of 2 lakhs to the victims of attempt to rape failing to which he will be sentenced 2 years of imprisonment. The police department shall execute the verdict with immediate action. Court is adjourned.

Judge walked out and Jagan plopped on the floor holding his hair. Leela and Sugumaran rushed to him crying over his shoulder while he stayed statue to everyone.

Leela: Jagan, what has happened to us ? What should we do now ? We don't have a place to go now.

Mithun ambled to Jagan and raised his face to look at him with his shoes. Leela stood in rage and was about to slap Mithun but the Inspector quickly stopped her.

Leela: Are you even a human ? How could you do this to us ? Is your friend not happy with what he has done already ?

Mithun: We did what you did with Vaishu and we got what rightfully belongs to Vaishu. Make sure you vacate your place from business and Vaishu's home within 7 days else consequences will be bad. I m not speaking of me but Reyansh. He is such a badass so don't mess with him.

Leela: I will go out and say to the world that Vaishu is Jagan's first wife and those babies are Jagan's. I will tarnish his reputation. You may kill me but I will die after doing all the possible damage to him.

Mithun laughed throwing his head back and taking a few steps back he fished out his mobile from his pocket and showed Reyansh on a video call to Leela who was gritting her teeth looking at him. 

Reyansh: Wish you good luck old witch and best wishes to your bastard son. You want to tarnish me ? Try me... Now welcome to my hell.

Mithun turned the display to the Inspector and he greeted Reyansh with a smile.

Reyansh: Hello Inspector nothing much just make sure he doesn't gets to contact anyone not even his family. He must be depressed now so just feed once in two days but don't forget that he is a hard worker so make use of his talents. I hate that old witch and she is so cunning so just get her arrested for stealing the expensive things from my father in law's home and her husband is so cruel that he attacked the policemen who tried to arrest his wife so obviously get him arrested too. One meal a day with no contacts to the outer world.