Chapter - 49

Recap: Reyansh announce his wedding with Vaishu. Sakshi inform Jagan about attending the wedding.

****************

Jagan and his parents were shocked to hear Sakshi's words on attending Vaishu and Reyansh wedding. 

Leela: Are you mad ? Why should we attend her wedding ? That man is ready to destroy us and here you wanted us to attend their wedding and bless them ?

Sukumaran: Its a VVIP wedding and people only with invites will be allowed to enter the premises. You think he will send us invite for the wedding ?

Jagan: Actually it would be good if we attend the wedding. I will send a message to his PA and Mithun to check if we could attend the wedding. It would be more fun if we get the chance.

Leela: what should we gift them if we are invited ?

Sakshi: what will you gift a man who is the third richest man in our country ?

Jagan: We have a gift and Vaishnavi will love that and if I send a message about gift I have for her then sure we will get invited.

Leela: What gift are you talking about ?

Jagan: Her mother's sarees and her parents photo which is in the store room. Inform the maid to get them cleaned and I will send a picture of it to his PA. Once he gets to know the gift then his people will come running with invite.

Leela and Sukumaran were happy hearing to his plan and immediately informed the maid to get the sarees and photos of Vaishu's parents to be cleaned.

Reyansh and every one along with him returned home at night and Vaishu saw many people had started their works to decorate the manor completely.

The next day Reyansh and Mithun left to office to handle business before they get involved in the wedding celebrations completely. Reyansh's PA entered his cabin with the ipad and  greeted him.

PA: Sir, there is a request from Jagan to attend your wedding along with his family.

Reyansh: Didn't I tell you already to reject his request without any reasons. I don't welcome traitors and bastards so reject his request.

PA: There is something you need to have a look sir. He has sent couple of pictures that he wanted to gift to madam Vaishnavi.

Reyansh and Mithun looked at each other and Reyansh got the tab from his PA to have a look at the pictures. He placed the tab on the table and looked at Mithun cocking his eyebrows.

Mithun: We will send a special invite to his family. Vaishu will be happy to see her parent's photos and her mother's sarees. Lets do this for her.

Reyansh: Ofcourse send the invite but also send our men to get those treasures from him. We don't know if those sarees really belonged to her mother but we will get them along with the photos and Vaishu will be happy to see the photos even if the sarees doesn't belong to her mother.

Mithun: Good idea. I will inform our PI to do that. We got the reports about the Nigerian client. They seem to be trustable but the only factor is we haven't done business with them so far. Risk is involved so either we risk or rejected their business and wait for someone else.

Reyansh: Involve a third party and propose a deal to sell those diamonds. Even if they turn out to be imposters then we would be safe and the diamonds too. Why don't we try giving them back to Saudi sheik and get our money back.

Mithun: Did you forget that business with him is one way Rey. We can't go to him and moreover if we let him know that we will not do business in future then sure he will not take them back. I will try some other means.