Chapter - 70

Hello Everyone ! To begin with I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the overwhelming response and love you have been giving to Reyansh and Vaishu. 

As said one last emotional chapter and you can relax for the rest of the Story. Initially I had planned to wind up this story with 70 chapters but in exploring the depth of the love between Vaishu, Reyansh and Ishu babies I had taken so many chapters to reach this part of the story to justify every sequence happening between them. So now I have planned to complete the story in the next 15 + Chapters.

I hope you will love the upcoming sequences too. You can always have trust in me. I will try by best to not disappoint you. Thank you. Love you all.

**************

Recap: Reyansh and Vaishu are broken and cry unable to face each other.

*******************

Vaishu carried Ishaan and Ishika in her arms while Kajal opened the door. Reyansh stood as the door opened wide for the first time in the 48 hours. He shed tears when he saw Vaishu not meeting his eyes and his heart ached to see her broken and shattered state. His lips wobbled to see his muffins after a hell of 48 hours.

Both Ishaan and Ishika showed their hands to Reyansh on seeing him and what shocked everyone was the first word Ishika spoke.

Ishika: Appaaaa

Reyansh broke down taking his muffins in his embrace and crouched on the floor kissing all over their face. Mithun, Kajal and Vaishu were looking at Reyansh and Ishu babies with tears in their eyes.

Ishaan: Appaaaa

Ishika: Appa

Ishaan: paaa

Ishu babies kept chanting the one magical word which swell his heart with happiness and he couldn't stop the tears from his tears.

Reyansh: Appa engeyum pogala, pogavum matten.. ( Your father is here only. I didn't left you and I will never leave you )

Ishika: Appa

Vaishu started crying holding her pallu to muffle her sobs and Kajal embraced her in a hug.

Kajal: Did you see them Vaishu ? You four are inseparable and bound together forever. Are you happy to hear their first word ?

Vaishu nodded her head and Kajal smiled at her response.

Kajal: Rey, we need to call the doctor. Ishu babies are having fever.

Reyansh panicked and checked their body and felt them warm. He looked at Mithun who immediately called the doctor to the manor. Vaishu moved from the threshold and taking the cue Reyansh carried his muffins to the room and laid them on the bed but they were still clinging to him. He sat leaning on the bed and held them on his lap and Kajal passed the toys which they started playing showing to Reyansh calling him appa repeatedly. From his peripheral view Reyansh saw Vaishu standing behind Kajal. Her puffed eyes and weak form killed his conscience.

The doctor arrived and checked Ishu babies who were already starting to feel better.

Doctor: Its just a mild fever sir. Don't worry they will be fine and I can see they are active and happy.

He gave medicines for them and left the manor. Reyansh made them sip the syrup for fever and put them to sleep as they were crying for a long time since they woke up for the day.

Mithun informed Asha to stay with babies and pulled Reyansh to the study and gestured Kajal to get Vaishu to have the conversation.

On reaching the study Reyansh saw Vaishu standing a little away from him. Mithun nodded his head to talk and Reyansh gulped as his throat ached from all the pain he was feeling.