Chapter - 10

Recap: Vaishu reveals her past to Asha. Reyansh gets raged on hearing it and decides to not let her go away from him.

*******************

Reyansh saw Vaishu shaking a rattle and laughing looking at the babies. Earlier when he heard her laughing over the phone for the first time he badly wanted to see her in person and get that smile etched in his heart. Like his dream came true he stood watching her laughing and talking in a baby voice. Mithun knocked on his head and he came out of the trance.

Reyansh knocked on the door but Mithun entered just like that making Reyansh whine like a kid in his mind. He followed Mithun and Vaishu stood with her head lowered on seeing Reyansh in the room.

Reyansh Mv: Naa vandha sirikka koodadhu nu rule portukena enna ? Konjam sirichirukalam ennayum paathu. ( Did I impose a rule that she shouldn't smile on my arrival ? She could have smiled a little towards me )

Mithun: We got held up with some work so got late. Did our muffins miss us ?

Reyansh hit on Mithun's head for calling them muffins and Mithun pouted taking Ishaan in his arms. Reyansh carried Ishika and saw from his peripheral view Vaishu smiling towards them. She saw them leaving the room with the babies and knew she would be free for another one or two hours or atleast until the babies start crying in hunger.

Reyansh reached his room and laid on the bed with Ishika next to him and saw Mithun on the couch.

Reyansh: Hey idiot bring my boy here. 

Mithun: You have Ishika so I will have Ishaan. Don't disturb our boys time.

Reyansh got down from the bed and took Ishaan from Mithun and laid him next to Ishika before he joined them. He propped on his elbow and smiled at them who were also looking at him. He leaned and pressed a kiss on their forehead and pressed their chin and nose with his forefinger.

Reyansh: Did my muffins miss me today ? I m sorry for being late. From tomorrow I will be on time. 

Mithun smiled looking at Reyansh and the babies and clicked few photos of them together.

Reyansh: Your mother has given you nick names is it ? Ishu and Ishi, sounds good. I will also call you the same but muffins is my favourite. Wow Mithun, look at their costumes. Twinning with bear printed onesies...You both look so adorable muffins. You know I have seen a bunny jumpsuit and will get that designed specially for you. 

Mithun: Get one for you too. I will click photos of you three and make a portrait to hang on the wall opposite to your bed.

Reyansh: One for you too. A secret play time of us then.. 

He raised their hands made a hifi and kissed their palms.

Mithun: You should learn to change diapers Rey, what if you had take care of Ishu babies for more time then you should know that.

Reyansh: you are right. Get some diapers and a doll we will learn tomorrow at office. 

Mithun: Why not at home ?

Reyansh: What if Vaishu see us ?

Mithun: As if she will enter your room. 

After an hour Reyansh saw Ishika sucking her fist and smiled taking her in his arms.

Reyansh: She is hungry and now doesn't want to cry because I will leave her with Vaishu.

Mithun: Its been 1 and half hours you have been keeping them with you Rey. Come lets go enough for today.

Reyansh: Can we bring them back after Vaishu feeds them ?

Mithun glared at him and they reached the guest room and gave Ishaan and Ishika to Vaishu.