49

☆ 61. Chapter 49: Principal Guan will show you something in person...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49: Principal Guan will show you something personally...

If asked what is the difference between before marriage and after marriage, Guan Yue's answer is that they are almost exactly the same.

They fall asleep hugging each other every night, and are woken up by the sunshine every morning. If there is no sunshine that day, it must be his kiss that wakes her up.

Two people are like two drops of dew on a lotus leaf. When the wind blows, the lotus leaf moves, and unknowingly they roll together and can no longer be separated.

Ever since the two of them got together, he had been there year after year, spring, summer, autumn and winter. Suddenly he was away for several days a day, and Guan Yue couldn't adapt to it.

Guan Yue originally planned to do a set of experiments today, but at this moment, she couldn't get into the state at all.

"Forget it, I won't do it."

Guan Yue left the laboratory. It was the spring of 1975. After so many years, the flowers and plants that had been taken care of around the villa were lush, the birds were singing and the flowers were fragrant. It was so beautiful.

Unfortunately, she had no intention of appreciating it.

When Guan Yue went down the mountain, the wooden house was also deserted, no one was there.

It was almost noon and she didn't feel hungry. Guan Yue went down the mountain to the nursing home. Everyone greeted her warmly when they saw her.

"Doctor Guan is here."

"Hello, Principal Guan."

Xiao Ma: "Doctor Guan, where are you going?"

Guan Yue turned to look at him: "Xiao Ma, has Gu Sui called back?"

"Doctor Gu? He's like this There should be a meeting soon."

Since the China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine was established in 1970, the China Association of Western Medicine was also established in Beijing in the same year. This year, Gu Sui was selected as a core member of the association and must attend the meeting.

The China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine held a meeting last month, and this month it is the turn of the China Association of Western Medicine. Gu left for Beijing by plane yesterday afternoon. According to the meeting schedule, the meeting should indeed be in progress right now.

"Doctor Guan, do you have anything to do with Doctor Gu?"

Guan Yue waved her hand: "It's okay, I'll just ask."

Deng Baishu rolled his eyes at him: "Looking at what you're asking, it can't be that Doctor Guan wants to take care of you. Doctor."

Everyone laughed.

Xiao Ma scratched his head, it really seemed like ha, these two people had not been separated for so many years.

At this time, a man came from the logistics office: "Doctor Guan, Dr. Gu is calling you."

Guan Yue trotted over: "Have you hung up?"

"I just hung up, so you can call me when you have time."

"I'll call you now. Call him. Don't come to me if he has anything urgent."

Guan Yue ran to the office, and Deng Baishu joked: "If you want to miss Doctor Gu, just think of Doctor Gu. What else is urgent?"

Deng Weimin, who has retired, scolded He asked his son: "Do you respect your teachers? Do you want me to teach you?"