22

☆ 26. Chapter 22 The glutinous glutinous rice balls that Guan Yue longs for...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22 The glutinous glutinous rice balls that Guan Yue misses so much...

Gu Sui is back!

Gu Sui walked into Qingxi Village. It was not yet time to finish work in the afternoon. The people working in the fields greeted him warmly when they saw him.

"Gu Sui is back!"

"Have good luck on the road!"

"Oh, I'm back. During this time, if you're not here, we have to go to Qingsong Brigade for medical treatment!"

"You're not leaving this time?"

Gu Sui smiled gently. Smiled: "Don't leave. If you need medical treatment, come to me at the educated youth center later." "

Okay, okay, I'll be there soon."

Gu Sui was chatting with others, and Yang Guozhu hurried over to find him. A middle-aged man, whose face has been exposed to wind and sun for many years, is now so hot that sweat is pouring down his face.

Yang Guozhu wiped his sweat: "You're back, what about Guan Yue? I remember that the place you went to should be quite close to Qingchuan where Guan Yue went." "

Well, I met her and came back with her. , now she has taken another way up the mountain."

"Besides going up the mountain from our village, is there another way?"

Gu Sui nodded and changed the subject: "How have you been these few months?"

" It's very good. The insect repellent powder Guan Yue gave me is very useful. In the first half of the year, the number of snakes entering the house has dropped by more than half. But there is not much insect repellent powder. After everyone divides it, there will be even less. It is almost used up. Fortunately, you are back. Now."

Gu Sui understood what Yang Guozhu meant: "I'm afraid she won't be able to do it recently. She needs to prepare some medicine to send to her master. If you want insect repellent powder, it will probably be after the Dragon Boat Festival." "It will be fine after the Dragon Boat Festival

."

Gu Sui understood what Yang Guozhu meant. He nodded casually: "Then I won't talk to you anymore. After work, we will go to the educated youth point for medical treatment. I am short of medicinal materials there, so I will go up the mountain to Guan Yue to get some for use first."

"Go, by the way. Tell her about the insect repellent powder."

"Okay, you go ahead and I'll leave."

Yang Guozhu waved his hand.

Gu Sui left, and Yang Guozhu cheered everyone loudly: "Gu Sui is back, Guan Yue is back, there will be no shortage of doctors and medicine, and life will be easy. Everyone must work hard, diversify food and work more, so that we can be worthy of the country." Take care of us."

"Okay! Let's do it!"

Li Tao, wearing a hat, stood up and stretched his waist and relaxed a little. It was really hot and tiring to keep bending over and working in the fields.

Li Tao wanted to take off her hat, but Lin Haiyin refused: "It's hotter, don't let your face get tanned."

Zhang Cuihua glared at her daughter: "Listen to your sister-in-law, you and He Wen will get married in the fall. I'm so tanned and it doesn't look good."