45

☆ 55. Chapter 45 Warm Days!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45 Warm days!

It was my first time to fly on a plane, and I couldn't see anything in the dark cabin.

A person next to him saw his curious eyes and said to him: "This is a military aircraft for pulling things. It is definitely not as comfortable as a passenger plane." "

What is a passenger plane like?"

"A passenger plane, the cabin is very bright and there are windows. , you can see the outside through the window. When there are no clouds blocking it, my dear, the mountains and rivers are at your feet, it is a spectacle." "

Young man, don't worry, you, good days are ahead of you."

Qin Lie smiled: "Uncle, what is my good life? Will I be able to fly often in the future?"

The man snorted proudly: "What's the point of flying? If you are good enough, you can buy a plane."

Buying a plane ? Just thinking about it like this made Qin Lie feel like he was floating.

Qin Lie: "Uncle, let's talk about it later whether you can afford a plane or not. Are you free? Teach me a few words in Cantonese." "

Okay, my Cantonese is pretty good. I'm enough to be your kid's teacher." Yes."

Qin Lie calmed down and followed him word for word.

A few hours later, the plane landed at the port. After getting off the plane, a group of well-dressed people led everyone to have a rest and have a meal.

"In two hours, we will send everyone on the boat to Hong Kong."

Qin Lie, who was walking behind, was stopped by a man: "Your name is Qin Lie, I am Fang Lin."

Qin Lie said quickly: "Hello, Director Fang, I'm Qin Lie."

Fang Lin smiled slightly: "You don't have to be so polite. I heard that you are also from Beijing? Do you know Guan Yue?" "

Yes, I am from Beijing. Doctor Guan and Doctor Gu helped me when I was in Beijing before. I was busy, and then we got to know each other. I work in a pharmaceutical factory now."

Fang Lin nodded: "Then we will all be our own people from now on, and we must work together with one heart and one mind to do a good job."

"Director Fang is right. ."

Qin Lie keenly noticed the change in Fang Lin's tone. It seemed that he valued his relationship with Doctor Guan very much.

Fang Lin took Qin Lie to another small restaurant for dinner, and told him who to contact when encountering problems after going to Hong Kong, and what principles he should not touch.

After finishing speaking, Fang Lin said: "The Xu family is Master Guan Yue's home. The two Mr. Xus are very cooperative and supportive of our work. If you encounter any emergency, you can ask them for help."

Qin Lie : "Thank you, Director Fang, I understand."

After eating, Qin Lie went to the restaurant next door for a walk. Everyone was drinking tea and taking a rest.

Qin Lie didn't show any concern at all, and took the initiative to get close to them. When he got on the boat in the afternoon, the big guys all called him Xiao Qin affectionately.

When Fang Lin heard this, he was surprised. This boy has something.

But thats fine, its just a piece of wood. If I go to Hong Kong, I wont be able to work.