26

☆ 30. Chapter 26 She doesnt care about fame and fortune! (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 She doesnt care about fame and fortune! (1)

There are many people today, including three soldiers, all of whom are able to eat. Afraid of not having enough to eat, Gu Sui made five dishes and one soup, especially meat dishes, and made a big bowl.

Gu Ci likes to eat meat as much as Guan Yue. There is no fresh meat, so Gu Sui makes half a pot of bacon and fried garlic sprouts.

As soon as it was served, Gu Ci stared at this dish without even looking at the other vegetarian dishes and soups.

Wang Tiejun was too embarrassed to put down his chopsticks at first, but Gu Ci served him some food: "Why are you so polite? This is my brother and sister-in-law's house, and it's also my home. Are you polite to come to my house for a piece of meat?"

Gu Sui didn't even raise his eyebrows, presumably He was used to his brother's shamelessness.

Guan Yue is not really a shy person. Except for being a little embarrassed when she was with Gu Sui at the beginning, now she has become thicker-skinned. Gu Ci made a little joke, but she didn't even take it seriously.

Guan Yue said to Wang Tiejun: "You're welcome, eat more."

Gu Ci answered: "Look, from now on, you will be the one in charge of your family. My younger brother is introverted, doesn't like to talk, doesn't know how to Dealing with people, well, luckily you are willing to have him."

Guan Yue snickered and glanced at Gu Sui, is he introverted? Doesn't he like to talk? Dont know how to deal with people?

Gu Sui glanced at his brother: "You can't fill your mouth with so much food?"

Gu Ci chuckled: "He's already embarrassed, so I won't say anything anymore. Come on, Wang Tiejun, eat more food, I'll give it to you Clip."

Wang Tiejun took the bowl and took it: "Thank you, captain."

Gu Sui raised his eyebrows: "Are you promoted?"

Gu Ci nodded: "Just promoted."

After Gu Ci's injuries healed, he recovered some time ago After making great achievements, the position of group leader happened to be vacant, so he was promoted.

"It's good."

Although their parents were not sent down, but took the initiative to go to the Northeast to support them, there was no way to deny their origins. Gu Sui originally thought that with their family background, it would be difficult for his brother to get promoted, but he didn't expect that he would be promoted so quickly.

"Speaking of which, I still have to thank Guan Yue for giving me the medicine. It helped me a lot during the mission."

In the jungle, there are dangers everywhere. Sometimes it is not your enemies who kill you, but the environment in the jungle.

After Gu Sui came back, he sent Gu Ci some miscellaneous medicines made by Guan Yue, especially the antidote, which helped Gu Ci a lot.

Slowly, Master Yan and the others realized that Guan Yue's value was higher than they knew.

Not only is she great at preparing magic powder, but the other medicines she prepares, such as antidotes, are also very effective. In critical moments, it can really save lives.

Gu Ci: "Guan Yue, have you considered cooperating with us in a long-term and stable manner?"

Guan Yue didn't say anything, and Gu Sui refused first: "You think good medicinal materials are like big radishes in the field, you can do whatever you want. Pull it out?"