34

☆ 41. Chapter 34 The leader of the Xinglin world! (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34 The leader of the Xinglin world! (1)

A group of thirteen people from Hong Kong arrived outside the valley of Qingxi Village at around two o'clock in the afternoon.

Mr. Zhao and the others got out of the car and looked up. Surrounded by green mountains on the left and right, this valley is a good place to go.

Fang Lin: "Everyone, please come in."

There were thirteen of them, all coming alone. Fang Lin took them up the mountain. Those who were close to each other formed teams in twos and threes and moved into the houses on the mountain respectively.

The rules are still the same, you can only move in this area of ​​the mountain and cannot go down the mountain.

Li Dingbang, Xiao Ma and others came up to recognize him.

Li Dingbang: "Everyone, sit down for a moment. Doctor Guan will be here soon."

Mr. Zhao: "I heard from Xiao Zhang that Guan Yue is still the doctor of your nursing home. She is very busy at work, right?"

Li Dingbang smiled faintly: "Not busy, Guan The doctor only works one or two hours a day."

Moreover, after they leave, Guan Yue's working hours will become every Monday.

Speaking of this working time, Guan Yue may also feel that her suggestion of only seeing a doctor on Mondays every week is a bit excessive, so she arrived at the nursing home early today.

Li Dingbang was not busy in the morning, so he went to pay attention. He found that the level of doctors was different, and it was really impossible to generalize.

Their sanatorium is quite special. The patients who come here are those who cannot be treated in other military hospitals, or cannot be cured, so they are sent to them all the way.

Therefore, after Director Zhang classified the patients, starting from the second batch of patients, 50 to 60 percent of the patients who came were first-level patients, and these people were all placed under lunar management.

It stands to reason that Guan Yue Guan has two or three times as many patients as Deng Weimin and others, so he should be very busy. In fact, she spent much less time than Deng Weimin. Because she is very fast in diagnosis, accurate in diagnosis, and quick in acupuncture.

This morning, after Guan Yue finished her own work and felt bored, she went to Deng Weimin's place to help diagnose and treat some patients.

After reading it all morning, Li Dingbang felt that the grading system for nursing homes was not appropriate. After discussing with Dean Zhang, Guan Yue, Deng Weimin, and Gu Sui, he decided to cancel the grading system and distinguish between traditional Chinese and Western medicine.

For the patients in the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Deng Weimin is the first person in charge. After Guan Yue's consultation every Monday, the patients will be under the unified care of Deng Weimin. Deng Weimin is more experienced, so that if something happens when Guan Yue is away, Deng Baishu will not be able to handle it well.

This is no problem for Guan Yue, it just depends on what Deng Weimin wants.

Deng Weimin also agreed! He admitted that Guan Yue's current medical skills had completely surpassed his. After the merger, Guan Yue would treat patients and he could study on the side.