5

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Gou Sheng'er is jealous!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Gou Sheng'er is jealous!

The still warm pork belly was stuffed into Li Tao's hand, but Li Tao subconsciously withdrew his hand.

Guan Yue glanced at her, what's going on?

Li Tao held back a sentence for a long time: "The meat is a bit hot."

Guan Yue understood and comforted her: "Don't be afraid, I am a good person."

For a little girl like Li Tao, she could turn her over with just a few fingers. Why was she bullying her? Besides, this is still a backup candidate for the chef. From now on, if Gu Sui is gone, she will be fine.

Guan Yue was quite satisfied with Li Tao, this timid little cutie.

Li Tao didn't even dare to ask why the wild boar hit the tree by itself. She was completely taken away by Guan Yue and couldn't even think for herself. Guan Yue asked her to make steamed buns, so she made steamed buns.

Li Tao worked at a loss for a long time: "There are no cowpeas."

"There are indeed no cowpeas. You cut the meat first, and I will get the cowpeas."

Li Tao did not dare to object and chopped the meat honestly.

Guan Yue found two cowpea seeds in the house and turned to the back of the house.

The rhythmic sound of chopping meat came from the kitchen. Not ten meters away from the plum peach, two cowpea seeds sprouted, grew, bloomed, and bore fruit the moment they fell to the ground. Long cowpea strips grew up, and they were at their most fresh and tender. When, the branches were picked off.

After almost picking enough, the cowpea vines growing on the trees returned to normal.

Guan Yue went back and handed the cowpeas to Li Tao: "Is it enough?"

"Enough!" There are also seasonings such as ginger in the kitchen, and flour is also placed on the chopping board. These are enough.

Li Tao secretly thought, I have to say, Guan Yue is really capable! Although living in the mountains may sound like a savage to outsiders, the food she saves is all fine grains, and the village chief's family may not have so much flour.

Guan Yue took the fried dumplings sent by Li Tao and went out to eat. The fried dumplings had been packed in the lunch box for a while. They were supposed to be crispy, but they were already soft, but they were still delicious.

Gu Sui steamed steamed buns for her last night. The steamed buns were tasteless and she didn't like them, but the fried dumplings were better.

Li Tao, who was originally here to deliver fried dumplings, somehow became Guan Yue's chef. She fried the stuffing for the buns, kneaded the dough and waited for it to rise.

Guan Yue was making sour plum soup outside and invited her to come over for a drink. She can still make soup.

Li Tao sat on the wooden chair next to Guan Yue, with her legs together and her back straight, without looking around. She didn't know why, but she always felt that Guan Yue was dangerous, more dangerous than a strong man with a fierce appearance.

The kind who might be laughing one moment and stab you to death the next.

Guan Yue ignored her and was playing with a puppy at her feet. Li Tao felt less nervous, and her eyes fell on Guan Yue's face again.