43

☆ 53. Chapter 43 Wedding Photos, His Little Fairy~...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43 Wedding Photos, His Little Fairy~...

Ryan's example is right in front of him. At this moment, no one doubts Guan Yue's ability. The four patients lined up and asked Guan Yue to see him one by one.

After Guan Yue read it, he wrote out prescriptions one after another. While Deng Baishu went down the mountain to boil the medicine, Guan Yue finished acupuncture for several people.

"Doctor Guan, do we still need to do acupuncture at night?"

Guan Yue shook her head: "You don't need it today. We will do acupuncture tomorrow morning."

"Then Ryan..."

"That gentleman is in critical condition, so You need to strengthen, your body is okay."

The other four people instantly understood the unspoken subtext of Guan Yue, they won't die for a while, there is no need to give them needles.

Knowing that Guan Yue meant this, I didn't know whether to be happy or depressed.

Are you happy? Guan Yue's attitude shows that their disease is not incurable here. Are you depressed? After spending so much money and traveling thousands of miles to come here, the service attitude seems to be average.

Guan Yue: "You guys can find a house to live in. It can take as little as one month or as long as two months to get better."

After all, the five people who came this time did not have ordinary diseases. It would be better to delay the treatment time to avoid unnecessary pain. The time is too short and makes it too easy for them.

A month? Two months? In the eyes of five patients, this is considered a short time, right?

Guan Yue turned around to find her master and left.

At this moment, the five sympathetic patients felt optimistic about the future because of Guan Yue's casual attitude. Several people gathered around Ryan's bedside, talking and encouraging each other. They must go back in good health.

"Master, your good apprentice is here!"

Xu Huaan was chatting with Cai Jin and his son.

Cai Jin saw Guan Yue and quickly greeted her: "Have you seen the patient?"

Guan Yue nodded: "That's it."

Guan Yue glanced at the young man next to him: "Is this your son?"

"Yes. , this is my son, his name is Zhang Shuo."

Guan Yue smiled and said: "He is quite handsome."

Cai Jin laughed loudly: "You just follow me!"

What should I say if a young girl said he was handsome? , I feel very happy.

Cai Jin: "I brought the wedding dress you wanted. When we went up the mountain just now, they said they would send it to your home after the inspection." "

Thank you, sorry for bothering you."

"No trouble, it's just a matter of course. I haven't seen you for a long time. You, I want to come over and see you too. Hehe, I want you to see me too."

Guan Yue smiled: "It's not a big deal."

Guan Yue walked over and put his hand on Cai Jin's wrist.

Cai Jin looked forward to it: "How is it?"