36

☆ 44. Chapter 36 is sweet and flirty~

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36 is sweet and flirty~

In fact, Xiao Ma still doesnt understand that Guan Yue caused so much trouble because of this Laoshizi virus. What is the purpose of this?

Xiao Ma: "I really don't understand. Doctor Guan, your antidote pills are so easy to use. What other diseases or poisons can't be cured? Why are you still studying this thing?"

Guan Yue smiled: "I will follow you now. The explanation is not clear, but you will know when the time comes." Nowadays,

most people's understanding is still very limited. They only think that visible poisons such as poisonous snakes and spiders are poisons. More subtle viruses are invisible and are treated as non-existent. .

Look, only a few people are willing to take the trouble to boil water before drinking it. At this time, if you talk about the spread of the virus, the people who talk about it will have a hard time, and the people who listen will be confused. Just stop talking!

After the group of people from Hong Kong left, Xiaoqingshan became vacant. Professor John came over and just happened to move in.

Two days later, Guan Yue specifically did not go to the mountain villa that day, but waited in the nursing home.

Today is not Monday. Guan Yue is willing to take a walk around the nursing home. Everyone is quite surprised. If there is anything you dont understand, ask her quickly.

Deng Baishu glanced at the book that Guan Yue had thrown on the table, picked it up and flipped through it twice: "Teacher, do you know foreign language?"

Guan Yue was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Gu Suihui, Gu Suihui, teach me "

Then you are so awesome. After two years of studying with Dr. Gu, you can read foreign books."

Guan Yue said with a smile, "It wasn't difficult at all."

Gu Sui didn't work much in the afternoon, so when he was free, he He came around and heard what they were saying, and asked Deng Baishu: "Do you want to learn English from me?" Deng Baishu

said: "Hey, I just asked casually, but I can't learn it."

Guan Yue gave Gu Sui With a wink, Gu Sui raised the corner of his mouth, this girl, if he didn't really know English, she would have missed the point just now.

Gu Sui added: "Guan Yue is smart and can learn everything once she is taught."

Deng Baishu curled his lips. Is there anyone who doesn't know that she is smart? Is it necessary to say it to ordinary people like him?

Deng Weimin hit his son: "Knowing that your brain is average,

you should be more diligent. Do you know that diligence can make up for clumsiness?" "I don't know! If you say that my hard work can make up for my clumsiness, you are implying that I am stupid? Is it my problem that I am stupid?" "

Hey, you stinker Boy, how dare you talk back after I warned you?"

Deng Weimin's eyes widened and he stood up as if he wanted to beat someone. Deng Baishu saw that the situation was not good and ran away quickly.

Deng Baishu threw the book on the table and said as he ran, "I'll go to my uncle's place to have a look."

Deng Weimin snorted: "Sooner or later, I'm going to beat him up!"