30

☆ 36. Chapter 30 shook the place!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30 shocked the place!

Just after the Deng family and his son left, Guan Yue asked Gu Sui: "It's still understandable if Dean Zhang is looking for me. Why is Li Dingbang looking for me?"

Gu Sui: "I'm asking you about the hemostatic powder?"

"No, I can't do it during this time. Don't give it to them less. Didn't Xiao Ma say a few days ago that the border has been relatively peaceful recently, and hemostatic powder has not been consumed much, and they still have some leftover for other military regions to use."

Gu Sui: "In addition to medicine, he is looking for you. What else can happen?"

"That's right, forget it, I'll just ask him tomorrow."

The next morning, Guan Yue went down the mountain, and Dean Zhang and Li Dingbang were waiting for her.

Dean Zhang spoke first: "What I want to say is simple. It won't take much time. I'll come first."

Li Dingbang: "My matters are more important. I'll go first."

At this time, Xiao Ma ran over: "Minister, there is Beijing My phone number."

"I'll be right away." The call from Beijing didn't delay.

Dean Zhang proudly said to Li Dingbang: "It seems that God is helping me. You should leave quickly. Guan Yue will follow me to the office first."

Li Dingbang rolled his eyes at him, turned to Guan Yue and said, "You go with Dean Zhang first. Don't leave in a hurry, I'll be right over. I have something important to see you."

Li Dingbang left in a hurry, Guan Yue went to the office with Dean Zhang, and Deng Baishu followed.

In order to show solemnity, Dean Zhang called her here today to issue her a letter of appointment as a specially appointed doctor, and to explain everything clearly about her salary and benefits.

Director Zhang: "There are only three days left in this month. It happens to be the first of next month, which is the third day of the first lunar month. The sanatorium will officially begin to receive patients, and you will start receiving wages from next month."

Guan Yue was surprised: "Zhang Dean, didn't Minister Li tell you? My salary has been given to me."

It was originally agreed that Daqingshan would rent it to her for one day after she went to work.

"I know, Minister Li told me. No matter what, the salary should be paid. Don't push it outside, listen to me first. Our unit pays well. In addition to salary, we will also issue various vouchers. You can buy Are you free of charge for buying food, cloth, and meat?" Dean Zhang also thought about Guan Yue wholeheartedly.

Guan Yue wanted to nod honestly, but she really didn't need these.

You talk about food. She and Gu Sui couldn't finish the food given to her by the surrounding brigades. Speaking of meat, there are so many bacon and sausages at home, there is no shortage of meat at all. As for buying cloth, she couldn't even fit into her clothes.

Dean Zhang directly made the decision: "Okay, don't refuse, just take it. If anything happens in the future, Deng Baishu will be responsible for informing you, that's it." "

Oh, Dean, I'll leave first."

" Come out, I guess Minister Li will come to see you too."

Li Dingbang's call took a long time, Guan Yue waited outside the hospital office for a long time, and Li Dingbang hadn't come yet.