42

☆ 52. Chapter 42 The miracle doctor is nothing more than that!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42: The miracle doctor is nothing more than that!

The taste of this small shop is really good, but Guan Yue doesn't like the Huo Xiang fish and thinks it's just average. The pickled fish is more unique and different from Gu Sui's.

After lunch, Gu Sui and Guan Yue were going to watch a movie.

Guan Yue said as she walked: "Hey, let's buy some meat when we go back. Buy tenderloin, and you can make pot-roasted pork for me to eat."

Gu Sui: "After watching the movie in a while, the butcher shop will probably be sold out long ago."

" Then go check out the black market."

The two of them walked out of the courtyard and went straight to the city.

After Gu Sui and Guan Yue left, the young man who had been paying attention to their table asked: "Brother Qin, those two people just seemed to have a good relationship with you, are you relatives?" "

Silly, Brother Qin is from Beijing. How come you have relatives in this place?"

Everyone was waiting for Qin Lie's answer. Qin Lie smiled lightly: "Not relatives, but my benefactor."

It would be great if they were relatives. He should have two such relatives. He wouldn't even come here.

They are all sensible people. Seeing that Qin Lie was unwilling to say more, he quickly said: "Let's eat quickly. We have to do business after eating." "

Yes, eat quickly."

After watching the movie, Gu Sui and Guan Yue went Take the photo, it has just been developed.

Although the photographer didn't say anything, looking at the expressions of the two of them, it was like looking at two prodigal sons.

After taking the photos, the two of them quickly ran away.

It was getting late at this time, so they went to the black market and bought the last two pieces of meat, a piece of pork belly and a piece of tenderloin. The pork belly is also very thin, and it looks like it is leftover from customers who like fat meat.

After buying meat, the two of them went to the station to catch the bus and took the last bus back.

After Guan Yue got on the bus, she saw Qin Lie sitting in the last row.

Qin Lie also saw the two of them: "Doctor Guan, Doctor Gu, come and sit here quickly, there are free seats."

Guan Yue glanced at the car, there were only four or five people, and there were empty seats everywhere.

However, in the end, the two of them went to sit in the back row.

Qin Lie saw Gu Sui holding meat in his hand: "You want to buy meat? Next time you want to buy meat, tell me and I will bring it for you."

Gu Sui thanked him: "Aren't you busy with the team these days? How can you invite me? Did you get a fake one?"

Qin Lie chuckled and did not directly answer Gu Sui's question: "Anyway, I got a fake one."

Guan Yue: "The pharmaceutical factory is developing very well, and the hemostatic powder produced by it is being demanded by everyone. , I estimate that we will definitely need to recruit workers in the future."

After speaking, Guan Yue glanced at Qin Lie.

Qin Lie understood what Guan meant: "Thank you, Doctor Guan, for your concern, but I still want to do business and don't want to go to the factory for the time being."