25

☆ 29. Chapter 25 The straight mans confession!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 The straight mans confession!

Wei Zongnan was interested in Guan Yue and wanted to invite Guan Yue to settle in Hong Kong. Such a genius should not be limited to that environment. She should have a broader world.

Xu Huaan disagreed: "Although Hong Kong is good, our hometown is not bad either. Don't forget, no matter how good the doctors are, without good Chinese medicine, everything is just talk."

Xu Huaping agreed: "Yes, Qingfei Pills and Yangxin Pills Guanyue They all gave prescriptions. The new medicine was not delivered some time ago. Hua An prepared it according to the prescription. Compared with the medicine prepared by Guan Yue, the efficacy is far different. It must be a problem with the medicinal materials."

Mu Liyan became interested: "I don't know. , can you lend me this prescription?"

Xu Hua'an refused firmly: "The prescription belongs to my disciple. If you want to see it, go and ask her what she means."

"Hua An!"

Xu Hua Ping scolded Xu Hua'an, and then smiled He said to Mu Liyan: "I'm sorry, Doctor Mu, Hua An is also eager to protect his disciples." "

I understand, I understand, I was too abrupt."

Wei Zongnan wanted the medicine in Xu Huaping's hand: "You know Mr. Zhang, right? I heard that his heart is not very good, and he has been seeing doctors these years. It would be a great thing if your medicine can also be effective for him."

Jiang Zhi held her husband's hand and said with a smile: "Old Wei, we all We have been friends for many years. To tell you the truth, Warburg Pincus can't live without medicine now, and we don't have much stock of this medicine. As you know, cross-strait control is now strict, and it's not easy to get something over now. ."

Xu Huaping: "Jiang Zhi speaks frankly, Old Wei, don't be angry. You know my body is full of holes and cannot withstand anything. Jiang Zhi is also worried about my body."

Wei Zongnan expressed his understanding. : "I just think this is an opportunity to make friends with Mr. Zhang, and I don't mean to take your medicine." "

We know what you mean. We are all old friends who have known each other for many years. If you have anything to say, just say it. That's fine. ."

After finishing speaking, Xu Huaping proposed a way: "It stands to reason that with Mr. Zhang's status, he will definitely have no shortage of famous doctors, but if he is really interested in this medicine, let him write a medical record and send it back to Guan Yue for review. Look, maybe she has a way."

"That's right, no matter how good the medicine is, it's useless if it doesn't treat the symptoms." Jiang Zhi looked at Xu Hua'an.

Xu Hua'an felt the look in his sister-in-law's eyes and could only say reluctantly: "I can help you send a letter back and ask, it depends on Guan Yue's wish."

Wei Zongnan put his hands on his hands and laughed: "That's good. "

At this moment, they don't know that Wei Zongnan wants to use Yangxin Pills to catch up with Mr. Zhang, and Mr. Zhang is also investigating them.

Mr. Zhang, whose real name was Zhang Mingrui, had been weak since he was a child. When he was 30 years old, he got seriously ill. He went to the hospital for a check-up. Western medicine said he had heart disease. From that time on, he sought medical treatment everywhere. The doctor said that, like Xu Huaping, he had to either have a heart transplant or take medicine to recover.