27

☆ 32. Chapter 27 Its not good to get married too early! (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 Its not good to get married too early! (1)

Li Dingbang smiled when he saw Guan Yue and looked particularly amiable: "Guan Yue, you asked for electricity. The electricians are rushing to work. I estimate that the wires will be connected the day after tomorrow at the latest." "

That's good. ."

"There is also the grinding machine you want. We are contacting the machinery factory and will definitely get you the best one. As for the medicinal materials, we have transferred them from the medicinal materials company in Qingshan County and will be able to grind them early tomorrow morning. Delivered."

After saying this, Li Dingbang changed the subject and talked about Gu Ci, saying that Guan Yue had taken care of his body and that he was now in very good physical condition, which was the envy of other disabled veterans.

Guan Yue glanced at Li Dingbang, what was going on?

Li Dingbang sighed for a long time, until Guan Yue was almost impatient, and Li Dingbang said: "We just want to build a nursing home in Qingxi Village for the disabled veterans to live in. At the same time, we specially hired you as a consultant to help them see their diseases. What do you think? How?"

Li Dingbang was afraid that Guan Yue would refuse, so he immediately said: "Don't worry, the treatment we will give you will definitely be the best. We won't count on you for everything, and there will definitely be other doctors to help when the time comes."

Guan Yue Unwilling to do so, he pushed directly: "Let's talk about it later."

Li Dingbang felt cold, what does "Let's talk about it later" mean?

Li Dingbang asked: "Is there nothing you want? Fame, fortune, a name that will go down in history?"

Guan Yue shook her head, she didn't care about these external things.

Li Dingbang glanced at Gu Sui: "You don't care about fame and fortune, but what about people? Do you care about Gu Sui? If you agree to come to the nursing home, we will make your partner Gu Sui the dean. Think about it, Gu Sui was not Surgeon, do you want him to live like this?"

Guan Yue looked at Gu Sui, who laughed softly: "Minister Li, don't threaten Guan Yue with me, I don't agree."

Li Dingbang can firmly hold the position of logistics minister . The location is not something that Gu Sui will shrink from just saying: "The sanatorium is built in Qingxi Village. From now on, you don't have to run back and forth between Qingsong Brigade and Qingxi Village every day. Won't the two of you spend more time together? This is also Not willing?"

Guan Yue and Gu Sui looked at each other, it sounded like it was pretty good.

Li Dingbang looked at the drama and continued: "Gu Sui, you are a doctor yourself. You should know very well that if you don't treat patients and don't review the past and learn new things from time to time, how can you make progress if you continue like this? Two old gentlemen, Deng Weimin and Deng Weijia, both said, I have the potential to become a leader in the field of traditional Chinese medicine, but you just waste it like this?"

It must be said that Li Dingbang is very suitable to be a lobbyist.

Guan Yue was a little moved by what he said. It doesn't matter to her whether he is a famous doctor or not. What she cares about is that Gu Sui doesn't have to travel so hard between Qingsong Brigade and the wooden house every day, and can spend more time with her every day.