2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Super Power Explosion

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2: Super Power Explodes.

The wet nurse Guan Yue found for Gou Sheng'er was a lactating female wolf. Guan Yue held the puppy in her arms and stood there motionless, fighting a pack of wolves by herself.

The wood attribute was activated. Starting from the first wolf, every one of them was tied tightly by the rattan spawned from the soil, including the nanny Guan Yue was looking at.

The only exception was Gou Sheng'er's milk brothers, who were squealing, running and rolling in a circle, and their short legs were still weak.

Guan Yue picked a good seat for Gou Sheng'er: "Eat more, eat more, and we won't come tonight!" The

alpha wolf glared at Guan Yue fiercely, growled in his throat, bared his teeth, and Chai rushed toward Guan Yue.

Gou Sheng drank the milk in big gulps and started playing after a while.

Guan Yue kicked its meaty butt: "Hurry up, drink enough and go home."

Gou Sheng'er whined and lay down on the ground, exposing his bulging belly, Guan Yue rubbed it.

Okay, let's leave when we're full.

After Guan Yue walked far away, the cane that tied the wolves loosened, and the wolves rushed out tearing at the cane. However, Guan Yue had already gone far, and she was still taking an aerial route. The wolves couldn't find her for a while. When you reach people, you can't even smell it.

Guan Yue hugged Gou Sheng'er and ran up the tree. She had the power to open a path, and the branches automatically ran to her feet. It was like walking on flat ground along the way, just like flying in the air. It was so exciting.

As she ran, the mountain wind facing her carried the natural fragrance of the plants in the forest, surrounding Guan Yue, making her almost forget the ubiquitous stench and fights in the apocalypse.

One morning at the end of the twenty-first century, after Guan Yue woke up, everything in this world changed. Some people awakened their powers, some turned into evil zombies, and some were still just ordinary people. .

The doomsday scenes in movies and novels have become a reality. People all over the world have many speculations about the origin of the doomsday magic. Some people say that the virus mutates, and some say that climate warming allows the doomsday virus sleeping under the glacier to spread with ocean currents. to the globe.

Some people also say that when mechanization has reached its peak, it is enough to have machines, and there is no need to feed so many people to consume the earth's resources. This doomsday is a hunt for the surplus population by the elite in order to possess more resources!

But no matter what the reason is, this virus has reshuffled the world. The original social rules and social resource allocation have all been invalidated. In the apocalyptic world, everyone is a hunter and prey at the same time, and no one is immune.

Before the apocalypse, Guan Yue was still a sixteen-year-old high school student. Her mother ran a company and her father was a doctor. The family lived in the best villa area in the city, and she studied in the best international school.

She was pampered by her parents and was as delicate as a little princess. After the apocalypse, she was the only one in the family who had awakened her powers. She wanted to protect her parents. She forced herself to become cruel and indifferent. However, every time she was stained with blood, she would still hide in her mother's arms and cry.