39

☆ 47. Chapter 39 She wants to get married!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39 She wants to get married!

When she went to the homes of Gu's relatives and friends, Guan Yue rarely spoke actively, and mostly stood next to Gu Sui, without any sense of presence.

Gu Jingde and Zhang Limin introduced Guan Yue to others, saying that Guan Yue was the one they wanted to follow, and they brought her here to let everyone get to know her so that they could have more interactions with her in the future.

If people ask about Guan Yue's family, they will say that Guan Yue and Gu Sui are from the same company and work in a nursing home.

When everyone heard this, they all thought that the second son of the Gu family was a good candidate. He was good-looking and had a good job. Everyone boasted casually, and the topic shifted to Gu Ci.

Gu Ci is the group leader at a young age and has a bright future. There are many people who want to introduce Gu Ci to someone. Some of the more cheeky ones called their nieces over for a blind date on the spot.

Some of the relatives who left were also doctors. After caring about Gu Ci, they also wanted to care about Gu Sui. Gu then went to the southwest to become an educated youth. Unexpectedly, he became a doctor on his own. He must be very capable! It's a pity that I came with a partner, otherwise I could have introduced someone.

Guan Yue laughed at Gu Sui privately, saying that he was not as popular as Gu Ci, and his social status had dropped a lot since he was dating her.

Gu Sui smiled, pulled her to a corner where no one was, and kissed her hard.

On the twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month, the last family I left was to Uncle Bais house that Gu Sui had mentioned several times. This Uncle Bai was different from the previous families. He didnt talk much to the Gu Ci brothers. Talking to Guan Yue with a smile.

Bai Hongwei: "You know Fang Lin, right? Fang Lin is a cousin of mine. He came to my house just two days ago to pay New Year's greetings. When I told Gu Sui that he was coming to pay New Year's greetings today, he said you must be there."

Guan Yue: "Fang Lin? Yes. I haven't seen him for several months."

Bai Hongwei laughed loudly: "He is thinking about you. He also said that he is busy with a big thing recently and he will go to Qingxi Village after the New Year."

Guan Yue was surprised: "You also know Qingxi Village?"

"Why don't you know? After all, I am also a person who works in the unit. Many people know your name within us."

Zhang Limin was curious: "What are you talking about?"

Bai Hongwei He smiled and said, "Guan Yue has good medical skills. Maybe it will be in the newspapers when their medical school opens in the next year. I heard that Guan Yue is the principal."

Gu Jingde was surprised: "Guan Yue is the principal?"

Guan Yue : "It's not worth mentioning, it's just in name."

"Whether it's in name or not, it's still the principal!" Zhang Limin was excited.

Bai Hongwei said to Gu Sui: "When you asked me for help with the Zhang family, I was a little hesitant. Now it seems that things have been done right. When you get married, you have to invite me to a wedding banquet. You two are in love. I am also a witness, right?"

Gu Sui understood what Bai Hongwei said, Guan Yue and Gu Ci also knew a little bit, but Gu Jingde and Zhang Limin were confused.

Gu Sui smiled faintly: "When we get married, I will definitely treat Uncle Bai to a drink."