9

☆ 9. Chapter 9 Rules for seeing a doctor

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 Medical Treatment Rules

There are only so many people in Qingxi Village. Looking back two months, there are many people coming in and out of the village. For a while, I couldn't tell who wrote the report letter.

However, although there are many people coming in and out of the village, not many people have been to the town. If you really check carefully, it is easy to find out that Li Kai is one of the people who has been to the town.

To write a report letter, you must at least be literate, and you must also know where to send the report letter. Li Kai was screened out again.

In fact, not only Li Kai, but also Gu Sui, Wang Lu, and Fang Jie have been to the town. Li Kai was the most malicious towards Guan Yue, and even said in public that he looked down on wild girls like Guan Yue. Isn't it just that he knows how to collect medicine, and yet he is still being held up and shaken? I really think I am an onion.

Many people heard this sentence at the time, and Li Kai became the first target of suspicion because of his foul mouth.

Li Kai heard Lin Haiyin insinuating him, opened the window, and let out a loud sigh: "I don't look down on that medicine collector, but I don't recognize the things I didn't do."

Gu Sui was silent for a while: "This kind of harm to people Most people can't do things that are not beneficial to themselves. You are not the best."

"Gu Sui, what do you mean?" Li Kai was angry.

Wang Lu stood in the middle of them to mediate: "Don't argue, there are only a few of us in the educated youth area, and we are divided. Aren't we letting outsiders laugh?"

Lin Haiyin couldn't stand it: "Just show that you are a good person, then you are Find out the person who reported the report, don't let some people cause us to be excluded."

Wang Lu did not respond to Lin Haiyin, but followed Gu Sui helplessly and said: "Let's find a way to go to other places, the people in Qingxi Village are quite xenophobic, everyone They all live in an uncomfortable place. Moreover, we went to the countryside to support rural construction, and Qingxi Village only allowed us to do farm work. We can't use knowledge to change the status quo. This is also a waste for us, isn't it?"

Wang Lu said softly. Suggestions, Fang Jie and Li Kai supported each other, Lin Haiyin did not express his position, but Gu Sui refused: "I think there is a lot of potential here, and my medical skills have improved a lot."

After being rejected by Gu Sui again, Wang Lu looked at Gu Sui's leaving figure, a little bit Nothing can be done.

Fang Jie coldly snorted: "Look what I said, Gu Sui must have been smitten by the little girl on the mountain. After all, Gu Sui is a university-graduated doctor. He learned medical skills from a wild girl and improved greatly. It's so funny."

Lin Hai . Yin retorted: "Have you seen this person in person? This is where wild ghosts start to talk nonsense."

The educated youth are noisy and have no peace of mind. The specific person who reported it is still unclear. There was no news from the county.

The next day, Li Tao went up the mountain early in the morning. She did not dare to walk from Daqingshan. When she took a detour from Xiaoqingshan, Gu Sui had already arrived.

It was early in the morning, before the sun came out, and the fog on the mountain was heavy. Guan Yue came out of the mountain yawning, with a thin layer of mist behind her floating in the mountain. Guan Yue, with her long hair and shawl, looked like a little fairy. .