11

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Refuse to be the masters disciple!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11 Refuse to be the masters disciple!

Mr. Deng is now working as a health care doctor for some big leaders. Cai Guofu doesn't know if he can reveal his identity.

The old man nodded: "It's okay, I'm just a doctor who treats patients. There's nothing I can't say."

With Mr. Deng's permission, Cai Guofu briefly introduced him to Guan Yue. In short, Mr. Deng is also an old Chinese medicine doctor and a well-known Chinese medicine doctor in the southwest region.

Mr. Deng said: "I have a patient who suffered a waist injury in his early years. Now the old injury has recurred and he has never recovered. Western medicine can't do anything for this kind of injury. We Chinese medicine can only nurse him back to health, but the effect is very little. I think, maybe Acupuncture has a certain effect."

Guan Yue nodded, saying that she understood, but was not interested.

He is the health care doctor for the leaders. If you think about it together, you will know who his patients are. It was a troublesome thing anyway, and Guan Yue didn't want to get into trouble.

Guan Yue did not respond, and Mr. Deng did not continue.

When the time was almost up, Guan Yue took the needle and asked Uncle Cai how he felt.

Cai Guofu moved his legs: "Not to mention, it's much better than before."

Cai Guofu took two steps, and the sore and heavy feeling became much lighter.

Guan Yue wrote another list to Uncle Cai: "Acupuncture still needs to be combined with traditional Chinese medicine for recovery. This is the prescription I wrote. You can see if it works for yourself."

Cai Guofu was happy: "Let me see."

Mr. Deng also joined in . I went over to look at it and read it carefully. I found that the medicine prescribed by this girl was quite simple, with only two herbs.

Mr. Deng was curious: "Why do you prescribe it like this?"

Guan Yue: "My medicinal materials are good, so I can prescribe it this way. If you use other medicines, the monarch, ministers and envoys will add them together, and you will need at least six or seven herbs."

Mr. Deng was even more curious: "You bring it Did you get the medicinal materials? What good medicinal materials? Show them to me?"

Guan Yue went outside to bring in the medicinal materials. Coptis chinensis was placed on the top of the bamboo basket, and Chuanqiong, turmeric, angelica, and fritillary were placed below. Every medicine is an authentic medicinal material, and it can be seen that it is very old.

Mr. Deng was overjoyed: "You are selling this medicinal material, right? Just give it to me directly."

Cai Guofu disagreed: "That's not possible. There are only so many good medicinal materials in my hands. You can take them away." , when asked above, what should I say?"

Cai Guofu's ability to sit firmly on Diaoyutai and control the situation in medicinal companies across the country is all due to these good medicinal materials. Although other herbal collectors would sell some to him, the bulk of it was given to him by Guan Yue.

The medicinal materials Guan Yue sent each time were not many, but they were all of the best quality. The people above had told him that these medicinal materials were for the big leaders above.