38

☆ 46. Chapter 38 Guan Yue: You are cruel to me!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38 Guan Yue: You are cruel to me!

After a small sound of metal colliding with each other, there was a creak, and the door opened. The yard inside was clean, and it could be seen that it had been carefully cleaned before.

Guan Yue glanced at the house and did not go to the second courtyard. She gave Gu Sui a wink.

Gu Sui took a few steps forward and opened a door on the right. A boy of fifteen or sixteen years old leaned against the wall and stared at them warily.

Gu Sui: "Come out, the person chasing you has left."

He hesitated and leaned against the corner without moving.

Guan Yue glanced at him: "This is my house."

After Guan Yue said that, he slowly walked out step by step.

When I walked to the door, the light was better, and I could see his face clearly. He had a pair of peach blossom eyes and a straight nose. He looked good.

Guan Yue glanced at his legs: "You must have fallen over the wall when you climbed over the wall just now."

Although he tried his best to hide it, Guan Yue still found that when he was walking just now, his feet were limping.

Gu Sui: "What's your name?"

"Qin Lie."

When Laidu arrived, Guan Yue asked him to come in. The structure of the second courtyard was not complicated. Gu Sui went around and walked around. There were bedding in the bedroom and simple kitchen utensils in the kitchen. Gu Sui boiled a pot of water.

While Gu Sui was boiling water, Guan Yue had already checked his legs. After falling from such a high wall, his legs were bruised. The ankle problem was more serious and it was already swollen.

Guan Yue took out the silver needle from her pocket and gave him a few injections. It would take a while for the swelling to subside.

Gu Sui came out with a pot of water and three cups in the other one. He first poured a cup for Guan Yue, then poured a cup for Qin Lie and handed it to him.

Qin Lie held the hot water and said, "Thank you."

Guan Yue blew the hot water and asked curiously, "What's going on with you?"

Qin Lie remained silent.

Guan Yue snorted: "Good intentions are not rewarded, and you can't even ask."

Qin Lie raised his head and glanced at Guan Yue, then lowered his head: "You can ask, but it's actually nothing." This

is not a new story, Qin Lie's ancestor did it He was doing business, and the turmoil in the past few years was investigated, but his parents had an accident early in his life, and they were gone. The family was also ruined, and he and his elderly grandma were the only ones left in the Qin family.

Some time ago, Qin Lie's grandma also passed away, and there were no elders in the family. He was still in high school, and his uncle had an idea to occupy their old house.

Qin Lie's house is very dilapidated and not a good house. The key is that it is in a good location and is spacious. It would be great to build a house here.

Qin Lie's uncle reported a reactionary element two years ago and joined the Revolutionary Committee. He got to know many people from all walks of life and had many ways of rectifying people.