40

☆ 48. Chapter 40 The Gu familys little wife is amazing! (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40 The Gu familys little wife is incredible! ...(1)

Facing the two big leaders, Guan Yue was not timid and smiled faintly: "I'm getting married soon, and I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Marriage is good, I heard that your partner is also a doctor?"

Guan Yue smiled and said: "Yes, he is also a doctor. I am a Chinese medicine doctor and he is a Western medicine doctor."

Guan Yue said again: "I heard that the two leaders are pressed for time, so we will not waste any time and will take your pulse now." ?"

"Hahaha, he has a cheerful temperament."

"I'm not in a hurry. Let's take this old man's pulse first."

Guan Yue looked at another person who looked older.

"I'll come first, I'll come first."

The two of them are both very old, and they can still argue over such a trivial matter.

Guan Yue was very fast and quickly checked their pulses. Both of them had bad gastrointestinal problems, and due to their age, they also had some sleep problems. Fortunately, I am usually taken care of by a health doctor and there are no other major problems.

After Guan Yue's diagnosis, the service staff standing behind them remained silent. Guan Yue knew that there must be a health doctor among them.

The younger leader nodded: "There is nothing wrong at all. You are very good at taking pulses."

Guan Yue smiled faintly: "Thank you, let's start acupuncture."

Fang Lin held Guan Yue's silver needle and walked away come over.

Traditional Chinese medicine most often judges a person's ability based on age. This prejudice is invalid in Guan Yue's case. No matter how many health doctors were watching around her, her injection speed was no slower than before.

After the needle was inserted, both of them were still asleep and chatted with Guan Yue with great interest.

"I heard them say that your master only taught you diagnosis and prescription. Did you learn acupuncture yourself?"

Guan Yue nodded: "What the leader heard is correct."

Guan Yue knew very well that she could be here today. , her origin must have been checked over and over again by them countless times.

"Yes, I heard that you also paid for a medical school. What do you think of traditional Chinese medicine?" "

This is a big question. Are you asking me what I think of the current situation of traditional Chinese medicine? Or the future development of traditional Chinese medicine. What do you think?"

The leader smiled and said: "You can talk about it, don't worry, just say whatever comes to mind."

Guan Yue raised the corner of her mouth: "If you ask me what I think about the situation of traditional Chinese medicine, I can only say, overwhelmingly The situation of some Chinese medicine doctors is very bad. But this is not just the case for Chinese medicine doctors. Is it easy for Western medicine doctors? Are the lives of those teachers easy? This is a problem of our entire social environment. What I can do is very limited. However, I can change a little bit. "

Let's talk about the future development of traditional Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to inheritance. If we continue like this for a few years, the older generation will die and be injured, and no one will be left. In ten or twenty years, when the environment improves, even if the young people are willing After learning it, can anyone still teach it? After breaking the foundation, does Chinese medicine still have a future?"