CHAPTER 20

They were now done with their meals. They paid for it and got off to leave.

"Jimin" someone called him from behind and he looked at the person which was jisoo. Jimin indicated  his friends to wait. He went toward the girl and greeted her with a smile.

"Hello noona"

"Hi jimin how are you"

"I'm perfectly fine" jimin smiled at her and answered.

"I'm sorry for the morning incident he shouldn't have said that" jisoo said and jimin shook his head with a smile and said.

"No that's fine beside Guk already said sorry for that, so no need to say sorry again noona" jimin replied politely.

"Oh okay then" jisoo laughed and continued. "I wanted to invite you to a party, there is a party in my house tomorrow, everyone is coming, so I'm saying that you should come too with your friends" jisoo said.

"Oh for what "

" it's my dad's retirement party, he is a government officer so it's his retirement party" jisoo explained.

"Okay, i will surely come with my friends" jimin replied.

"That's great you should give me your number then i will send you the address" jisoo said.

Jimin nodded and gave his number to her. He said bye to her and went toward his friends who were waiting for him outside the cafe, he looked inside the cafe hoping to see jungkook again but he was nowhere to be found, so jimin sighed and went out of the cafe.

He went out, his friends were waiting for him.

"Who was she" Namjoon asked from jimin as soon as jimin joined them.

"She is jisoo noona jungkook's cousin" jimin replied to them and they all nodded at the information.

"She has invited us all to her dad's retirement party which will be helding in her house" jimin further said to them with smile but frowned at his friends faces they were showing no excitement.

"What happened" jimin asked from them being confused.

" First we will go to university and then this party, when will i sleep then" yoongi said with a boring face.

"Hyung you can leave the sleep for on-"

"No I'm not compromising my sleep, I'm not going" yoongi said cutting jimin's words.

"But hyung"

"I said so....no discussion" yoongi said and went away.

Jimin watched him walking away and turned to his other two friends, Namjoon smiled at him Apologitically and jimin understood it.

"Hyung please not you too" jimin said to Namjoon.

"Sorry jiminie but i have a assignment to do"

"But hyung we have a day off from university the day after tomorrow"

"Yeah but you know that we have only one month to get winter break so I'm studying this month, because on vacation I  will not study then" Namjoon replied and walked toward jimin. He placed his hand on jimin's shoulder and apologized once again and went away.

Jimin watched now his other friend going away, with a pout. Taehyung saw this and came off to him.

"It's ok they are not going but I'm going with you right" taehyung said to console his best friend who was sulking.

"But tae...noona invited us all, what will she think" jimin said and taehyung didn't replied to him in return, instead he dragged jimin toward their apartment complex