CHAPTER 12

Jimin was sitting in the cafeteria with his freinds, with namjoon,yoongi and taehyung... he was sitting with a sad face and it was lunch time all the freinds were discussing about the winter break that they would get in 2 months, they were discussing but jimin was paying no attention the reason was that he woked up late in the morning and didn't get the chance to went to the cafe. So he was sulking Sitting on the chair.

" What happened to you jimin why are you looking sad" namjoon asked as soon as he noticed the expression on jimin's face.

" it's nothing hyung just continue your discussion" jimin said to them.

" how can we discuss when you are sulking and pouting like a kid for the past hour" this time yoongi said this.

Before jimin could answer the question taehyung spoke up.

" i know , i know he is sulking because he didn't meet his boyfriend this morning " taehyung said and heard that Jimin choked on his water that he picked to drink.

" WHAT!!!!" Namjoon and yoongi shouted but got silent when the whole cafeteria looked at them because they were so loud.

" jimin you got a boyfriend and you didn't told us" this time namjoon said with a normal voice causing jimin to roll his eyes and glared at taehyung.

" no he is just joking i didn't get a boyfriend" jimin nervously laughed and again glared at  taehyung who was again laughing at his nervousness.

" then tell them who is that waiter who got you blushed like a high school girl" taehyung said with a laugh and winced when jimin threw a spoon towards him.

" what waiter " yoongi asked looking at jimin.

" Hyung you know about him he just likes to joke , there is nothing like that" jimin said to them there was something clear on their faces that they were not buying but decided to shrug it off making jimin sighed in relief.

They got busy again planning for the winter break.

" I can't wait for the break then i will go to my parents house and probably meet that handsome doctor again" taehyung said with dreamy eyes and this time it was jimin's turn to annoy him.

" i bet he is not that beautiful that you are so dreamy about him" jimin said, making both boys laugh and receiving a glare from taehyung.

" yeah i can also bet that he is more handsome than  Jungkook " he was taehyung after all he knew how to shut people off. This got the attention of the two friends again.

" who is Jungkook" yoongi asked curiously.

" no on--"

" his boyfriend, the handsome waiter" taehyung cut  jimin off and said hurriedly.

" he. Is . Not . My . Boyfriend" jimin said getting annoyed.

" okay okay just cut this topic guys.... and we all know that jimin didn't dated a guy before so just calm down and we trust you jimin" namjoon said this time to which yoongi nodded and hearing this jimin looked down fudging with his fingers.

He thought about the words namjoon said and felt guilty a little then he console himself that Their is nothing to tell them yet it's not like Jungkook is his boyfriend but when he will become that jimin hoped then he will tell them , he said to himself and showed away the guilty feeling from his heart.

MEANWHILE......

In the cafe Jungkook was getting nervous working on the counter beside jisoo and looking at the table where jimin usually sat.

" Noona are you sure that I didn't do something wrong yesterday, i didn't offended him or something" Jungkook asked making jisoo sigh.

" Jungkook for  a hundred times you asked this question and i told you that you didn't do anything like that Don't worry "

" then why didn't came today maybe he is sad and upset or maybe angry at something that I said and I can't remember " Jungkook said again he was feeling anxious not seeing the boy considering that he may have hurt jimin with his words that he didn't came to the cafe today.

Jisoo looked at him and turned him around he was pouting like a baby , jisoo chuckle and cupped his face lifting his face to look at her .

" jungkook-ah trust me i was there too you didn't say anything wrong to him , i swear... now stop being worried and let me focus on my work hmm" jisoo said to him making him nod and getting back to work internally praying for the boy to come.

.....

Hello 👋👋

How are you all

This is the update i hope you guys like  it is a bit short but as i said i have exams so i took time from my studies and upload it because i dont want to make wait those who are reading this so please don't be sad and i will try to update as soon as possible.

Have a good day/night .

Although its few readers but it means a lot to me thank you

And one more thing are you guys excited for jimin's birthday.

Only after 3 days he will turn 28..

I am so excited...

And please share your thoughts about this story 🙏🙏🙏 .... it will motivate me .

Please vote and comment

Thank you ...

Bye 👋👋