CHAPTER 13

The day was finally over for jimin, he was going to the apartment with taehyung to change his clothes and to put his bag in the apartment. He enter his apartment complex and went to the elevator to go to his apartment, taehyung also went to his apartment saying that he will meet jimin in 15 minutes in his apartment.

Jimin entered his apartment and put his bag on the couch and went to his bedroom, he picked neat clothes and went to the bathroom..... he showered and freshened up, he wore his clothes.... now he was waiting for taehyung on the couch watching TV.

After sometime his apartment s bell rang and he got up to open the door and as expected taehyung was standing, taehyung entered the apartment and sat on the couch quickly changing the channel making Jimin sighed.

" What will happen if you don't change the channel " jimin said to taehyung flopping next to him on the couch.

" jimin you were watching a boring show and you know I don't like boring things " taehyung said winking at jimin... making him scoffed.

"Tell me one thing" jimin asked and taehyung hummed at that indicating that he is listening.

" why the hell did you say about Jungkook being my boyfriend in front of hyungs " jimin said with irritation.

" come on one day you will introduce Jungkook to them as your boyfriend, so i just said it...... you know the spoiler " taehyung said wriggling his eyebrows with a smile.

" just shut up"

" why are you so upset about it "

" because I doesn't even know if he is gay or not, and i doesn't know if he love someone else or not , if she is a girl or boy , i don't know anything about that and you just said boyfriend.... Seriously " jimin said that and taehyung sensed the hurt and sadness in his voice.

" i am sorry " taehyung said putting his hand on jimin's shoulder.

" No it's okay i will get used to it " jimin said with a sad smile.

" jimin you don't have to get use to it , just tell him what you feel about him "

" taehyung its not simple you know that JK despise me so much , he doesn't even want me to get close to them" jimin said and laid his head on the couch closing his eyes.

" yea-- wait who is JK and who are them , we are talking about Jungkook right" taehyung said with a confuse face to which jimin shot up his head from the couch and looked at him wide eyes.

" no--nothing taehyung that just slipped from my mouth"

" okay you dont have to be shocked about this...... Anyways you should talk to Jungkook about your feelings " taehyung said and looked at the tv.

Jimin was internally face palming himself that he almost told taehyung about Jungkook.

They watched tv and did lunch at jimin's apartment talking about random things and..... Jungkook.

It was evening time and taehyung suggested to go to cafe but jimin refused saying that he will do house chores because he knew that Jungkook will not be present at this time in the cafe and he didn't feel like going out. But taehyung insisted so much that he agreed to tag along with his best friend.

They went to the cafe upon entering the cafe they sat at their regular table and as jimin predicted the waiter named hoseok came to take their orders . He greeted both of them with a smile.

" what would you guys like to order" hoseok asked.

" we did our lunch so we just wanted something light because we are full" taehyung said with a laugh making hoseok laugh as well.