CHAPTER 9

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar room... feeling a worse headache... he sat up at the bed and clearly saw that it was an unfamiliar room... he was examining the room until the door opened and jisoo came with some painkillers in the room... she saw jimin awake.

" you are awake .... finally" jisoo said to jimin and sat infront of him on the bed.

" yeah where am i" jimin asked from jisoo.

" at Jungkook's house" jisoo smiled at him and said.

That's when jimin remembered everything, how he came to only meet Jungkook and how Jungkook grabbed him by his neck almost killing him. He touched his neck with his fingers and winced at the pain that was formed by his touching.

" How are you feeling" jisoo asked from him.

" fine....... just a little headache" jimin said.

" i brought some painkillers for you it will ease the pain " jisoo said and gave him some painkillers and a glass of water.

Jimin took the painkillers and water...... he slowly gulped the medicine down wincing at the pain in his throat.

After some time of the silence jimin finally asked from jisoo.

" Why did he behave like that..... i just asked him that he is alright or not.... and he just grabbed me by my neck" jimin explained to jisoo and asked from her, making the girl infront of him sigh.

" look jimin i already told you that he doesn't want to meet strangers.... he act like that Infront of every person whom he doesn't know" jisoo said to jimin.

" but why??" Jimin asked.

" because he is suffering from MPD"

" huh"

" yeah he is suffering from multiple personality disorder..... one minute he will act good toward you,and other minute it will seem that he wants to kill you, and at the same moment he will act like he is scared from everyone" jisoo explained more due to seeing jimin's expression.

Jimin was digesting the words, jisoo said to him..... Jungkook has a multiple personality disorder..... that was so new to him.

He had heard that word before but didn't knew that it actually exist.

" Thats why he acted like that before"

" yeah i can see and understand"

" jimin you have to go from here before his brother sees you..... please I don't want him to be angry at me" jisoo said to jimin.... and understanding the situation jimin nodded at her.

She helped jimin to get out from the house , they got out of the house and jimin looked back at the house again, hoping to see Jungkook again.

" i did what you wanted.... you met Jungkook now you have to go" jisoo said.

Jimin nodded at her and started walking away from the house....he found a taxi and got in the taxi....He told the address to the driver, and the driver drove the car toward jimin's destination.

Thoughts were running inside jimin's head, it was not at all helping at his headache...

After some time the driver told to jimin that his destination is arrived.. jimin got out from the taxi and paid the driver, he went toward the complex.... he enter his apartment and switched on the lights..... it was almost night, because jisoo said to him that he was unconscious for 3 hours at the house.

He went toward his room ,he took a hot shower to relax his mind.... after showering he changed into his pjs and cooked some ramen for himself, he ate his dinner and went to his room and he laid on his bed after taking some more painkillers... he laid on the bed and started thinking about the events of the day.