CHAPTER 19

They were now in the university's cafeteria sitting with Namjoon and Yoongi. Eating thier lunch.

"I just can't wait for the winter break, I'm so tired of this university" yoongi said breaking the silence.

"Yeah me too" taehyung commented also.

"Come on guys it's not that bad, enjoy here then we will miss these days" Namjoon said.

"Yeah offcource it will be not bad for a ace and class president like you, who is first in every field and Almost everyone's favorite" yoongi rolled his eyes and said. Making jimin and taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, you also make yourself everyone's favorite, no one is stopping you" Namjoon answered him.

"Well what you guys will be doing in winter break" taehyung asked from the three of them.

"Obviously I'm going to my hometown, and spend time with my parents" namjoon replied to taehyung.

"Same with me, but include sleep too" yoongi also replied making all of them laugh slightly.

"And you jimin" taehyung asked from jimin.

" i don't know about myself, my dad is out of the country and i think my mother will come here, so i don't think i will go" jimin replied.

"But you should go it is good to visit another city, your hometown, so you'r mind will be refreshed" Namjoon said to jimin.

"He has such a big reason to stay here, he can't leave his jungkookie" taehyung said with a snicker and received a hit from jimin.

"Who is jungkookie" yoongi asked this time.

" his boyfriend" taehyung said with a laugh.

"Oh the cafe guy" Namjoon asked and taehyung nodded with a chuckle.

"He is not my boyfriend" jimin said to them.

"Not yet" taehyung said and received another hit from jimin.

So thier conversation started with that talking about jungkook aka jimin's boyfriend. Jimin sighed at that and caresed his own forehead.

The time passed quickly and now they all were walking toward the cafe, which taehyung suggested to Namjoon and yoongi in order to see jimin's boyfriend.

They all entered the cafe and jimin was praying internally in his mind to meet jungkook not his other personality.

Because this situation can only be handled by jungkook, he didn't wanted them to meet any other personality of jungkook .

He went with them to the table and sat with them. Namjoon and yoongi were examining the cafe and it's interior.

"It's quite beautiful" Namjoon said and yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and they offer so many delicious dishes, including mind blowing coffee and smoothies" taehyung said to yoongi and Namjoon.

"That's great we will order both" Namjoon said this time, to which taehyung smiled widely.

They all were talking until.

"Welcome sir" a voice called them to which they all looked up founding jungkook in white shirt which had buttons on it and a black pant which made jimin's breath hitched again.

Jungkook noticed jimin and smiled at him. And said to all of them.

"What would you all like to order" jungkook told them with a smile and the new duo were awestruck at the handsome waitor.

As usuall taehyung ordered for all of them and jungkook went away to get their order.

"Wow he is so handsome" yoongi said and to which Namjoon agreed.

"Of course he was the one we all were talking about a few minutes ago" taehyung told them and their eyes widened at the fact and looked at jimin who sighed in frustration.

"The hell...you have such a handsome boyfriend" Namjoon said to jimin.

" i told you guys, he is not my boyfriend " jimin replied.

"Yet" taehyung said receiving a glare from jimin.

They were just talking more like arguing when jungkook came back with there orders.

He placed them ok the table in front of the boys.

"Enjoy your meal" jungkook said and went away.

"You lucky bitch, for the first time in my life I'm jealous of someone" Namjoon said dramatically and received a peice of salad at his face from jimin.

.....

Hello 👋👋

I know its a short chapter, I'm sorry for being late, i was suffering from cold and had a fever.

I am just publishing a short chapter now i will try to update early now.

Sorry once again.

Please vote and comment alot.
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ