CHAPTER 17

Jimin went inside and went to the elevator. He got in the elevator and went to his floor. As he placed his hand on the door knob he remembered about the groceries that he doesn't have anything in his house. He sighed and went to the elevator again without opening the door.

He went to Taehyung's apartment and knocked on the door. Taehyung opened the door and looked at him raising an eyebrow.

" Finally you remembered that you have a best friend" taehyung said with a scoff.

" What are you saying" jimin said and smiled at his best friend.

" Nothing..... What do you want by the way"

" Come with me to the super store, I don't have anything in my house to eat, let's come with me" jimin said to his friend.

" Why do i have to come with you.... Take those with whom you spent your whole day, ditching me" taehyung said with a scoff and folded his arms.

" Oh come on tae, don't act childish"

" No say the magical word , then i will come with you" taehyung said.

" Fine.... Please taehyungie come with me to the super store " jimin said and taehyung smirked at him feeling proud.

" Ok give me a minute " taehyung said and went inside his apartment to grab his jacket and went outside of the apartment with jimin.

They both walked to the super store which was only ten minutes away, from there apartment complex.

They entered the superstore and bought many things which were enough for many days. Jimin bought those things and paid for them .

They went out after buying groceries and started walking toward the apartment complex. They reached the complex and went to jimin's apartment, taehyung Also went with him .

He helped jimin , placing the things he bought, in the right places. They placed the things and jimin started making dinner, taehyung went to sofa and sat on it, turning on the T.V.

There was nothing interesting in T.V so taehyung sighed and turned it off and went to the kitchen to help jimin.

Jimin was cutting vegetables when taehyung went toward him and took the vegetables from and started cutting them himself. Jimin chuckled and went toward the fridge to grab other ingredients.

" Jimin" taehyung called and jimin hummed.

" What did you did there all the day" taehyung asked and instantly jimin's mind went to the kiss, and his face turned red. His back was facing taehyung didn't saw the blush on jimin's face.

"Nah I didn't do anything in particular, just had a lunch with them and played some games.... That's it" jimin said still back facing taehyung, he couldn't tell that taehyung About the kiss not thus early.

"Oh i see " taehyung said and no one further exchange words.

They finished making dinner and ate it in silence, no words were exchanged between them.

Jimin washed the dishes, while taehyung went to his apartment... Jimin was free and went to his bedroom, he changed his clothes and layed in the bed. He thought about today's events, he smiled to himself remembering the kiss, whether it means something to guk or not but it meant so much to jimin, because he loved the boy from his whole heart.

He was sleepy, he closed his eyes and slept through the night.

....

Hello 👋👋.

How are you all.

I know this chapter is very short but please bare with me. I am not feeling well these days.

I'm extremely sorry about being late, my exam has started and i feel so tense about it. This tension was alot for me, including the one that we got the day before yesterday, that they are going to millatry.

I just feel so depressed. I think I'm loosing myself.

Anyways Sorry once again.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Take care.