chapter 2

Jimin was so angry with the texts... So turned his phone off and he marched toward his best friend apartment which was only two floor below then his apartment. He took the elevator and went down with the help of elevator. Soon he was on the 2nd floor and he knocked on his best friend's door. After two knocks the person on the other side of apartment opened the door and he smiled his famous boxy smile. But his freind was so angry at him and he pushed his best friend playfully to get inside the apartment.

"Jimin what are you doing man??" Taehyung said with confused expression.

"What am i doing seriously tae?? Tell me what were uou dong on the phone i told you hundred times that i am not in the mood of jokes and you kept joking around" Jimin said with angry face. But taehyung was still confusly looking at him.

"What text are you talking about" Taehyung asked from his best freind.

"Seriously you are still not over your jokes please stop it tae" Jimin said with tired expression and said on the couch that was placed in the middle of apartment.

"I swear i dont know about what texts are you talking about" Taehyung said again and went to his best freind side to sit with him.

"Those text i was talking with uou tae through text but you were in the mood of jokes and told me that you are not taehyung and shit, look see it yourself" Jimin said to taehyung showing his phone and the text to him.

Seeing the text taehyung got more confused and said..

"Chim i swear I didn't text you these" hearing that jimin got shocked and said " tae then who is he ?? It has your name then who the hell was i texting with" seeing his panicked freind taehyung rubbed his back and said" jimin it can happen its due to optic fibers just one number wrong and it become another person number so dont worry" but that words didn't sooth his best freind .

" tae i cursed him alot i thought it was you joking with me but i cursed him i said alot of things to him what should i do now what--" seeing his friend panicked again taehyung cut his words and said " chim you can text him and apologize to him its not a big deal" taehyung said soothing his best freind a little.

" yeah you are right i can apologize to him and i will seal this matter shut" jimin said getting a little couraged.

Hearing that taehyung smiled at him and said
" now telk me you want coffee or tea ,or we can go to the cafe at the corner its opened recently so there is alot of good stuff in there" taehyung said geeting excited,but jimin refused his offer making him pout and go to kitchen to make a coffee for his best friend.

........

Please just bare with it it will get better soon i promise have a good day ..