Chapter 6

Upon entering the cafe a familiar smell hit his nostrils and made him smile. He went to a table and sat down and waited for the waiter that he came for, but to his dismay despite the  brown haired waiter another familiar red haired waiter came to take his order.

" welcome again sir, what would you like to order" the waiter said and jimin politely smiled at him.

"I would like to take one coffee" jimin said.

"Anything else sir " the waitor asked and jimin shooked his head.

The waiter nodded and went away,  jimin waited for the order ,more like waited for the waiter to take his order.

He smiled to himself remembering about the certain waiter but his smile fadded when the same red heard waiter was coming with a cup of coffee toward his table.

" here is your order" waiter said and place his order at the table and went away.

Jimin tried to search for the waiter but didn't found him. He finished his coffee and waited for the waiter to bring the bill.

The waiter bring the bill and he paid it, the waiter was about to go away but he called him.

" excuse me" jimin siad to the waiter.

" yes sir" the waiter said.

" can i ask you something" jimin said hesitantly. The waiter nodded at full attention.

" do you-- do you know about the waiter that was in the morning uuhh jungkook" jimin asked scratching his head.

" yeah he went home" waiter said making jimin frowned.

" but isn't morning shift end at 7 there is still half hour left" jimin asked.

" yeah i am from the morning shift also, but Jungkook works here only  for 3 hours , because this cafe manager is his cousin ,so she let him work for 3 hours." the waiter said.

" but why does he work only for 3 hours " jimin said making the waiter shrugged his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know about this.

" okay thanks mister uhh" jimin said making the waiter brightly smiled.

"Hosoek, my name is hosoek" the waiter named hoseok said with the cheerful smile.

"By the way why are you asking about Jungkook" after sometime the waiter asked from jimin making him tensed.

"A-actually i was just wondering that where his he" jimin siad and thankfully the waiter didn't asked further.

The waiter nodded his head and went away making jimin sighed and wonder that why the brown haired waiter was working only for 3 hours.

Jimin drank his coffee and waited for sometime at the same table. Then he paid the bill and decided to go to his apartment He waved at Hosoke,who returned the wave with a bright smile.

After sometime he reached his apartment, he changed his clothes and decided to wear comfortable clothes, he wore his clothes and decided to watch some tv.

He watched a movie which was of 3 hours, he turned off the tv and went to make some ramen for himself, he ate his dinner and went to his room.

He layed on the bed and after some thinking he drifted off to sleep...

The next morning jimin woke off from his alarm, after some stretching he got off the bed and went to the bathroom, he freshened up,brushed his teeth, and took the shower.

He wore a white shirt with black loose pants. And went out of the apartment.

He knocked on his best friend's door and with 2 knocks taehyung opened the door surprising jimin. Taehyung came out of his apartment and locked it and smiled at jimin.