CHAPTER 18

Jimin woke up by his alarm, he turned off the alarm and stretched in bed for a good five minutes.

He went to the bathroom and got freshened up, he then got out of the bathroom and wore clothes.

He wore white shirt and black pants upon it he wore a light blue sweater,
Because the weather was a bit cold , it was the end of the autumn season and soon winter would be started.

he then grabbed his bag and went out of the apartment.

He went to taehyung's apartment and knocked on it, taehyung opened the door, he was already prepared for the day.

He wore all black and upon it he wore a red jacket. Jimin looked at him raising a eyebrow.

"Why so handsome, are you going somewhere" jimin asked and taehyung smiled at him.

"Eomma called me for dinner at our house, so after university I'm straight going there" taehyung said and jimin nodded at that.

They went to the elevator, and after sometime the were out of the apartment complex, they walked on the street and reached the cafe.

they entered the cafe and went to their usual table, they often sit on.

After sometime Hoseok came to them, and asked about their orders.

"Hello jimin, hello taehyung what would you guys like to order" Hoseok asked from them since he knew who they were so he addressed them by their names.

"Good morning hyung" they both greeted him, and told their order to what they wanted. Hoseok wrote them in his notepad and was about to go to get their order.

"Hyung" jimin called and hosoek stopped to listen to him.

"Yes"

"Is jungkook not here??.... He didn't came ? " jimin asked from Hoseok.

"No he came he is in the office with manager" hosoek said and jimin nodded at him, and then Hoseok went away to get their orders.

"Taehyung i will just meet him and noona " jimin said and taehyung nodded at him.

Jimin went toward jisoo's office and entered in it after a knock.

Seeing jimin there jisso's eyes widened and shook her head at jimin, jimin didn't understand anything to why she was doing this. The person setting infront of jisoo turned around and it was none other than JK, jimin can tell that who he was by his rage full glare that he threw toward jimin.

Jimin smiled nervously and sctratched his neck.

"I think you guys are busy i will come later" he was about to go when he was stop by Jk.

"Stop" he turned around and flinched backwards because JK was now so close to him.

"Ye-yeah"

"What were you doing at my house yesterday" Jk asked.

"Jk--"

"I'm talking to him noona" Jk cutted jisso's words and again his focus was on jimin, making him gulped in fear.

"Answer me" Jk asked jimin.

" i wa-was there be-cause jungkook took me there to his brother " jimin said nervously to which Jk chuckled mocking jimin.

"And how many times i told you to stay away from us"

"I was ju--"

"SHUT UP" JK shouted at jimin making him flinched.

" why aren't you not understanding the thing i told you, why are going against it again and again" JK asked jimin angrily, to which he looked down.

Jisoo was there watching them knowing well not to interfare, because she was well aware  of JK's rage and his anger.