Chapter 4

A loud knocking was on jimin's door, at first he ignored it but the knocking didn't stop,he groaned and sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes and locked at the clock on the table, there was still two hours remaining for university. He cursed the person on the door and got up to open the door.

When he opened the door there was standing his best freind kim taehyung, jimin looked at him with somehow angry expression and said.

"Tae there is still two damn hours before the university starts ,what are you doing here at this hour". Jimin states to his best freind who as usual seemed unbotherd by his best freind every word and came inside the apartment.

"Go get ready soulmate,we are going".Tae said sitting on the couch crossed leg.

Jimin frowned in confusion at his words and raised an eyebrow for his best freind to explain further.

"I told you yesterday that there is new copy shop they sold amazing stuff lets go and do our breakfast there"Tae said with somehow excited face. But jimin frown deepend at that statement,and said.

"Did you just came and knock on my door like an animal just for that"he said with unbelievable face but it was his best friend who can do anything meaningless.

"Come on now don't overreact and lets go we are already late lets go" taehyung got up from the couch and drag his freind to his bathroom and at last jimin surrendered and got to wear his clothes and freshen up.

After 30 minutes jimin came from his room he was ready with blue oversized shirt and his black leggings. Taehyung was watching something on tv without glancing at his best freind, this action make jimin sighed loudly and said.

"Are we going now or not, or you going to watch that damn show" his outburst make taehyung flinch and he wiped his head toward jimin wide eyed, and he place a hamd on his heart and said.

"Are you planning on giving me a heart attack bitch,"Taehyung said but in answer he got.

"Are we going or not because i am this close to back up"jimin said glaring at his best friend.

"Fine fine lets go" taehyung said and he got up from couch.

He off the tv and jimin wore his boots and they got out of the apartment,jimin locked his apartment and they went to the elevator,after sometime they got out of the complex and were walking on the street. The sun was not rise fully yet, they were walking slowly and silently untill taehyung broke the silence.

"Jimin what about the number did you talk to him yet or not"he said making his best friend sighed loudly.

"Yeah i talked to him and apologize to him but he was so mean and rude to mean an--"

"Offcource he will be mean to you , you cursed him so much"taehyung laughed at his best friend cutting his words. But that laugh daied down when he saw his best friend glare.

"Are you done"jimin said to his best friend.

"Yeah yeah now tell me more what happened then"

" nah i am not in the mode now to tell you anything" jimin said killing his Best freind curiousity immediately.

Hearing that taehyung smile vanished from his face and they walk to the cafe. After sometime they reach the cafe, upon seeing the cafe jimin was awestruck because the cafe was not too large it was medium and a beautiful cafe, it was decorated very neatly and arranged.

They enterd the Cafe and sat on one of the tables.

"Isn't it so calm and beautiful cafe"taehyung said to jimin with a smile