CHAPTER 16

"Kiss me"

"Huh" jimin said dumbfounded still not believing what the boy is asking for.

" Yeah we made a bet now you have to do it baby boy" Guk said slowly hovering above jimin, making his back pressed to the bed. He got between his legs and put his both hands on both sides of jimin's head.

" But...... Yo-your broth-er will see us" jimin said nervously putting his hands on the boy's chest to stop him from leaning.

" the door is locked, and come on we made a bet , now you have to kiss me because i won the bet" Guk whispered huskily.

" why..... Why do you want the kiss" jimin whispered as well. They both sensed the tension between them. Guk's eyes were flicking between jimin's eyes and lips continuously.

" why,...... do you even look at yourself, i never saw so tempting and beautiful person like you jimin, your beauty is on another level, and those lips......those lips , these are just so addicting anyone would want to kiss it , you can't blame me" Hearing those words, that praising from the boy , whether it was another personality but it was still the boy jimin loved. So the compliments made him warm, inside. Due to which he unconsciously bit his lower lip.

And ohhh that was the last trigger for Guk. He didn't waited for jimin's answer and slammed his lips on the boy's lips, making jimin's eyes widened.

Guk slowly started kissing him, sucking on his bottom lip, jimin was still in shock, guk slowly pulled away a little just to whisper.

" Kiss me  back jimin, kiss me back please" Guk whispered and kissed jimin again, this time slowly jimin started kissing back.

Their kiss got passionate by time and jimin tangled his on hand in guk's hair and the other went to the boy's neck. Where as guk's hand travels lower to jimin's ass and he give it a squeez which made jimin gasped and using the chance guk entered his tongue in the boy's mouth, making jimin moaned.

The kiss got heated and they were kissing each other passionately. They pulled away when they needed breath, guk slowly pulled away and trailed his kisses from jimin's lips to his jaw and neck. Jimin tilted his head to give the boy more access , guk gave light kisses on jimin's neck and sucked lightly on the boy's neck making jimin moaned.

" ah gu-guk stop we should stop" jimin said and guk stopped and looked at jimin slowly raising his head from the boy's neck.

" you okay" Guk asked and jimin nodded. Guk smiled at the boy under him and gave him a peck on lips, surprising jimin.

" you are just so breathtaking, so beautiful" Guk whispered to him which made Jimin blush. Guk was about to lean again to give atleast a peck , the boy was surely obsessed with jimin's lips.

But his sweet time was interrupted by a loud knock on the door, and a shout.

" GUK OPEN THE DOOR, I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOCK IT" jin shouted from the other side of the door , making jimin panicked, and told the boy to open the door , guk just rolled his eyes and got off from jimin , who just corrected his shirt and hair and got off from the bed.

Guk opened the door and jin immediately came inside the room , glaring at Guk.

"I told you not to close the door, you didn't only close it but locked it also" jin said observing them like an agent , especially jimin which made him look down.

" oh please we are not children, we will do what we would do and beside we were just playing games" guk said coming in front of jin and blocked his view from judging jimin's movements.

Jin looked at  guk and rolled his eyes." Fine i know you are not a child, but i know what you are capable of " jin said to guk .

" alright alright now what do you want , why did you come here" guk said to jin.

" i came here to give jimin this, it was ringing for a while now" jin said showing his hand which had jimin's phone. Jimin took his phone from Jin's hand and saw taehyung's missed calls and msgs.

Tae Alien 👽:
Jimin when are you coming here.
Why are you not answering my calls.
Jimin.......
Answer me.
Come here i am bored.

Jimin saw the texts and replied taehyung with a coming and looked at the two brothers arguing once again on a topic he didn't know about.

" hyung i will take my leave " jimin said politely The brothers stopped and looked at him.

" stay for dinner with us jimin" jin said.

" no hyung i already stayed a lot, i will go to my apartment but first i will go to the super store to buy groceries and know about the work of university from taehyung " jimin said and jin nodded in understanding jimin's words.

" i will drop you" Guk said and jin looked at him in shock.

" are you okay, what happened to you" jin said to guk to which the boy rolled his eyes.

He went out of the room and jin smiled at jimin .

" go he will drop you" jin said and with jimin they also went out of the room.

Guk was waiting in the living room jimin said bye to jin once again and went with guk to the car.

They sat in the car and guk sat in the driving seat and jimin sat in the passenger seat.

" put your location in the Gps baby boy" guk said.

" why do you keep calling me that "

" why......you don't like it when i call you that" guk said raising an eyebrow.

" It's not like th--"

" it's not like THAT.... Now don't argue with me and put your address in Gps , i know how much you like it when i call you that baby boy" Guk cut jimin's words.

" I don't" jimin exclaimed folding his arms.

"Yeah but your blushing face said otherwise " Guk said.

Jimin knew he can't argue with guk on this topic, because he was right so he quietly put the address in Gps. He sat back in the seat again. Guk smirked and started the car, he drove the car on the direction according to the address in gps.

They didn't exchange any words after that , after sometime they reached the apartment complex where Jimin lived .

" this is where you live" Guk asked .

" yeah it is near the university, so i live here with my friend"

" your boyfriend" guk asked not  looking at jimin.

" no not a boyfriend, he is just my friend, my classmate and friend" jimin said and guk hummed at that.

"  thanks " Jimin said unblocking his seat belt.

" no need to thank me baby boy i would do that again and again" Guk said looking at jimin with a smirk. Jimin looked at him confused on the boy's reaction, then it hit him.

He hit guk in the arm and said.

" i was not talking about that you PERVERT" jimin said making guk laugh as well with him.

" so what were you thanking me for" guk asked.

" For the ride you gave me " jimin said .

" yeah you welcome " guk said .

Jimin opened the door and got out of the car , he smiled and waved at guk and closed the door, and started walking toward the gate of the complex. Guk was still sitting in the car watching the boy leave.

Jimin reached the door and looked back at the car still there , he again waved at guk to which the boy also waved back.

He entered the complex and went toward his apartment, seeing jimin disappear, guk sighed and started the car again and drove away.

........

Hello 👋🏻👋🏻

How are you all, hope you guys are doing well.

So here is the update enjoy .

Please share your thoughts about this .

Bye.