CHAPTER 8

Jimin was waiting patiently on his table... he didn't notice the same girl approaching him again.. she sat infront of him at the other chair.... that's when jimin looked up and noticed the girl sitting in front of him..

Seeing her jimin raised a eyebrow indicating her to speak that why she was sitting again at his table.

"For the last time i will ask  why you want to meet Jungkook " the girl asked from jimin making him frustrated again.

" and for the last time i will say that i only want to see him that he is alright or not" jimin answered her annoyed of her questions.

"Why?" The girl asked again.

Jimin heard the same question again and took a deep breath and said to the girl.

" Look i know that he doesn't know me ,maybe he doesn't even know my name,but i...i just want to meet him, to make sure that he is alright because i... just have the feeling that he is not right, please" jimin said to the girl and pleaded , seeing this the girl sighed and said.

" Look I can't just let you meet him, he is like my younger brother,and he is not in the situation to meet some stranger" the girl said sadly.

" what do you mean by that ,he is not in the situation to meet someone,is he alright" jimin said.

" It's really not my place to tell you that it's his own choice and he doesn't want to let someone else know about him" the girl said once again making jimin confused.

" but can i at least meet him because I know that he will not be coming to the cafe anytime seeing the situation" jimin said to jisoo.

The girl thought for some minutes ,she was quiet and the silence was making Jimin suffocate.

" okay " the girl said making jimin frowned.

" what" jimin asked from the girl.

The girl smiled and said to jimin.

" come with me i will let you meet him" those words made jimin instantly smile.

Jimin nodded and giggled at least the girl was not as bad as he thought.

They got up from the table and the girl went toward her office and took her car keys , jimin was patiently waiting for her.

They got out of the cafe and she went toward her car, but before entering the car,she looked at jimin.

" are you sure about this" she asked jimin making him confused.

" what is it to  not be  sure about... of course i am sure about it ... i want to meet him" jimin said with a determined face.

The girl nodded and she sat in the car Jimin also sat in the car on the passenger side.

The car ride was silent neither of them talked , jisoo was silently driving and jimin was looking out through the window.

After some time of driving they entered a quiet area where there were many  small houses , children were playing on the road.

Jisoo parked the car in front of a house and she got out of the car.. jimin also got out of the car following her.

The house they were in front of was a not so small or not so large,it was medium sized,and in front of the house there was a small garden.

Jisoo entered the house through the front small gate, and jimin followed her.. when they got near the house main door , jisoo looked at jimin.

" Ok mr jimin i brought you here ,now please if possible dont leave my side" the girl said politely to him.

" o..ok" jimin said to her.