CHAPTER 15

Jimin opened the door and he got shocked.

Jungkook was standing in front of the Mirror in all black, black jacket , black shirt underneath and black tight jeans , his hair was styled to one side showing one side of his forehead.

Jimin was looking at him wide eyes with an open mouth. He closed his mouth when Jungkook noticed him through the mirror, he turned around, and looked at jimin up and down.

If jimin was a bit unsure of Jungkook's personality , now he was sure that it was not  Jungkook, it was Jungkook's other personality seeing the boys smirk.

The boy Infront of him looked at him up and down with a smirk. And said.

" Who are you.... and.... what are you doing here baby boy" the boy said and took steps toward jimin .

Jimin was shocked untill he realized that he was caged between the wall and arms of the boy. The boy Infront of him leaned toward him and whispered in his hear.

"what is your name baby" he whispered huskily in jimin's ear , and jimin's knees almost gave out . The boy pulled away and looked at him with the same smirk, he had before.

" i..i. my na..name is ji... Jimin park jimin" jimin strutted out his name making the boy chuckled sexily.

" why are you stuttering, am i making you nervous " the boy whispered again with the same tone he used before. He was about to lean toward jimin again, when the door opened.

" jung..... WHAT THE HELL" jin opened the door and shouted with shock. Which resulted the boy to pull away from jimin , making him sigh in relief. The boy rolled his eyes and went toward the mirror again.

"Why are you dress....... ohhh.......You just want a chance don't you" jin said to the boy.

" yeah and i have the chance now old man , so i am going to the club"

" how many times i told you don't call me old man , you brat" jin hissed at him. But the boy didn't care and carry on with the brush that was styling his hair.

" you are not going anywhere, you brought the boy here you just can't leave him here Guk" jin said again to the boy. Jimin was just standing there looking back and forth between them . When he heard what jin said he was about to say its ok but the boy named Guk cut him off.

" i am not staying here , and i am not the one who brought this beauty here, so i am not staying, old man" Guk said and went out of the room but jin followed him, making jimin also follow them.

" hyung its fine i will go to my apartment" jimin said as soon as they came in the living room.

" see he wants to go to his apartment so don't nag me i am going " Guk said and jin didn't nag him knowing that he will not even listen to him.

" Ok then i am going bye old man , and bye baby boy" Guk sayed addressing old man to jin and baby boy to jimin making him blushed.

" Dont call him that brat" jin said and went toward kitchen, jimin watched the boy leave from the house.

He went to the kitchen to say goodbye to jin, because he had no reason to stay here.

" hyung i am going now , see you another day"

" wait jimin.....its almost lunch time , why don't you eat lunch with me that would be good, you are the guest you shouldn't go without eating anything" jin said to jimin.

" no hyung its fine"

" jimin i insist please" seeing jin , he agreed to it finally.

" okay i will stay , only if you let me help you in the kitchen" jimin said and jin agreed to it with a laugh.