Chapter 18

In the window inside the Ship, overlooking the Kingdom of Atlas, Lockdown stands in front of it as the Ship closes in on the City.

Lockdown: People of Atlas

Lockdown: People of Atlas. It is time for your judgment.

In the bottom of Lockdown's Ship, we can see the middle part opening up forming into claws, revealing a machine that is spinning along with the claws as it light ups yellow around the circular metal part, along with a bright blue light in the middle.

Meanwhile, by the Rear Gates of Atlas Academy, we can see Team RWBRN, due to losing two Team Members and Beacon being destroyed. The five members of the two Teams decided to combine their Teams together. Right now, they are having a discussion about what to do forward.

Blake: So we have no help from Alex whatsoever?

Ren: No, she sent a message to us stating she and her Family have no means to aid us. After the Decepticons destroyed her home, they are forced to go into hiding.

Weiss: It's even made worse when my Sister told me we are losing more and more supplies of Dust by the hour. We fear by the end of the week, all of Remnant will fight each other for every last bit of resource they can find.

Blake: Making the Decepticon's jobs easier.

Weiss: And we can't even do anything since all remaining Huntsmen and Huntresses including that of the Students, are to remain in Atlas to protect the Council and the Atlas Elites.

Blake: Which doesn't surprise me that they would do such an act. But there's nothing we can do since this is the only Kingdom that still stands.

Ren: With Mistral and Vacuo about to fall anytime now. My home will be destroyed.

Ren clenches his fist in anger as he was being comforted by Nora. He knows the Decepticons destroyed his Village and killed the Nuckelavee. They took so much from him and there's nothing he could do, both Ren and Nora believe this is what they get for what they did to Jaune. 

While that was happening, Ruby was in her own world as she clenches her fist in anger, hearing what has been going on for the past couple of hours. They lost Beacon, lost everything, even her own family, she didn't even get to say goodbye to them and now they're all gone. Why? Why did this have to happen to her?! To everyone here?! What did she do wrong?!

Ruby refuses to believe she was the one who created the Monster, deluding herself that she's the Hero and Jaune-No, Megatron is the Villain. She refuses to believe that the man once known as Jaune can turn into someone as vile as Megatron. She also believes it's her job to stop this threat once and for all, be a Hero like what her Mother always told her to be.

But before she was about to say something, the alarms sounded out all around the Academy as the Atlas Students can be seen rushing inside.

Nora: What's going on?! What's happening?!