Chapter 14

In the atmosphere leading up to Remnant Space, a large Decepticon Armada is on it's way to Trypticon Station. Megatron is in command of a variant of the Nemesis, alongside his Ship are over a dozen Decepticon Dropships, joining Megatron in the Bridge are Barricade, Bonecrusher, Brawl, Blackout, and Create-a-Bot.

Megatron: Shockwave, report

It is revealed that Shockwave stayed behind in Remnant and is onboard the Nemesis, he was put in command of all forces on the planet.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, our scans indicate Scourge has deployed a large number of Fighters from the Station. According to the report Blackout provided me, these aren't the same Terrorcon Minions they faced in Mistral. By my calculations, I believe Scourge is in possession of an Army of Drones.

Megatron: I see, and where is Starscream?!

On cue, Megatron sees an F-22 flying beside the windows of the Bridge on the Nemesis.

Starscream: Present and accounted for. O glorious leader, Megatron.

Megatron: Starscream, where in primus have you been?! You're suppose to report to the Armada Mega-cycles ago!!

Starscream: My apologies, Lord Megatron. But I ran into a problem with the lifeforms of this planet and dealt with them accordingly.

Megatron: Hmmmm.....Starscream head up to the front and lead the charge! Deal with Scourge's aerial forces! Cut us a path to the Station!

Starscream: Understood, my Master.

Megatron and those inside the Bridge, watch as Starscream leads his Seekers into battle.

Barricade: He's up to something, guaranteed.

Create-a-Bot: Yup, the tone of his voice says it all.

Meanwhile, in the Control Center of Trypticon Station. Scourge is manning one of the Consoles and looks at live footage of the Decepticon Armada heading in. Behind him are the rest of the Terrorcons. Nightbird is now donning the Apex Armor and is ready for a fight.

Nightbird: They're here.

Scourge: Indeed, set up the defenses and commence the attack. They will buy me some time before I can extract the power of Dark Energon for myself.

He leaves the Control Center as the Terrorcons prepare for battle.

Up in space, we can see the entirety of the planet of Remnant in it's glory. When all of a sudden, explosions erupt all around, lasers and missiles are being shot out, hitting anything it targets. A Drone can be seen firing, but was immediately shot down as the Nemesis zooms past it's destroyed corpse. The Nemesis continues it's route as explosions erupt all around.

Megatron: Hold your course! Scourge is unleashing everything he has in his arsenal and won't relent! Continue pushing forward and let nothing stand in your way!! If I see a single Decepticon retreat, I will terminate them myself!!