Chapter 15

Vale: Beacon Academy

In Ozpin's Office, Ozpin is joined by his Inner Circle as they are here to discuss the events that have recently occurred. By that I mean, the large purple beam that shot out from the sky, the Energon Bridge.

Qrow: So, Jimmy. Did your boys even find out what that beam was that shot out to the sky?

Ironwood: Unfortunately, no. We sent the Ace-Ops to investigate but were met with Decepticon resistance. They escaped, but lost Clover in the process. Ever since that incident, the Ace-Ops want to get revenge for the killing of Clover. I say that's a dumb idea to be honest.

Qrow: Raven is an example of that.

Goodwitch: Speaking of which. Where is she now?

Qrow: Still staying in Tai's House. She ain't leaving, Raven doesn't want to fight those Decepticons again. No less an army of them. If the Decepticons attack Vale, she's dragging Tai and Zwei out of there to the nearest Bullhead. She'll come when the tides have change, typical of her.

Ozpin: I believe that's the best option since she is the Spring Maiden and we can't afford to lose her. James, is your army able to defend the City?

Ironwood: It can. So far the Decepticons haven't made a move, the only thing we had to deal with was that beam, but we don't know what are they using it for.

Qrow: Who knows. I'm just worried about them attacking Vale. There hasn't been any activity here for weeks. 

Goodwitch: Then we need to be on guard. I still don't understand why the Council decided to push through with the Vytal Festival, when the Decepticons are still roaming around

Ozpin: In there words, Glynda. "We want to make sure the Kingdom is still safe and we are doing our jobs". 

Qrow: In short, they want to get their "earnings" of the Vytal Festival for themselves and when the Decepticons attack, they'll escape with their money.

Ironwood: There is nothing we can do, the Council has made their decision. Let's hope we can repel any attack the Decepticons will throw at us. I already installed the turrets in the Amity Colosseum. Even though the scientists in Atlas arrogantly say it will be enough to take down the Decepticons. I fear it won't

Qrow: Hopefully it can take them down. If it can't, then we're screwed.

Ozpin nods, as he looks out of the window, wondering what Megatron's next move is.

Vale: Docks

In the Warehouse, where Cinder's hideout is located. She has finished sending Watts a message, it was a link to one of the Decepticon Drones that will broadcast the entire Fall of Beacon to Salem. Cinder was informed by Shatter that the Decepticons plan to attack Vale immediately.

This shocked Cinder, she has yet to make preparations for her end of the bargain, by that she means dealing with the Fall Maiden, but Shatter informed her that matter is already being taken care off.

She heads outside where she was met with both Emerald and Neo. Despite the numbers of the Decepticons growing to a larger scale. Neo's anger towards the Decepticons is still there, blinding her. She will find a way to kill Megatron or take something from him by any means necessary.

Shatter: Ah, it seems you all have gathered, Cinder.

They look and see Shatter approaching them.

Cinder: Are we departing from our location and regrouping with your forces?

Shatter: Indeed we are, Lord Megatron ordered all Decepticon forces in Vale to prepare for the assault. The Vytal Festival has already started and we have plans to show ourselves to the entirety of Remnant. This battle will be one-sided, the lifeforms of this planet won't stand a chance.