Chapter 4

Mistral: Argus, Atlas Military Base

In the Atlas Military Base located in the City of Argus. Inside the Command Center of the Base, the scanners are picking up an identified Aircraft heading to the Base. It's a Sikorsky MH-53 Helicopter.

They contact the Aircraft to check if it's friendly or not

They contact the Aircraft to check if it's friendly or not. The Soldier manning the computer looks at the Aircraft and sees what this Aircraft is all about and sees a serial designation written on the Helicopter, 4500-X.

Atlas Soldier: Strange, 4500-X? I never seen this serial number in Atlas nor is the Aircraft or whatever this is, related to anything I have seen in Atlas.

Atlas Officer: What's the situation?

Seeing what the Atlas Soldier is doing, the Officer heads up to the computer to see what the fuss is all about.

Atlas Soldier: We got an unidentified Aircraft heading for the Base. It's design is unknown and it has a serial number, but I searched it up in the databanks and found nothing.

Atlas Officer: Have you tried contacting the Aircraft or whatever this is?

Atlas Soldier: No, sir. All forms of contact are met with dead silence.

Atlas Officer: I see. Inform Cordovin about this, I'll set up our forces to surround the Aircraft once it arrives in the Base. Have the Bullheads escort it to the Landing Pad.

Atlas Soldier: Roger that.

In the seas heading for the Atlas Military Base, two Bullheads can be seen escorting the Helicopter to the Atlas Base.

After a couple of minutes of flying, the Bullheads land in the Base, with the Helicopter now making it's way to the Landing Pad where it was surrounded by over a dozen Atlas Paladins, AKs, and Atlas Soldiers, all of them getting into formation, aiming their guns at the Helicopter.

Inside the Command Center, Cordovin finally arrives and looks out of the window, seeing the Atlas forces surrounding the Chopper. She began going on the loudspeaker to address the crew of the Helicopter.

Cordovin: Unidentified Aircraft, you will power down and have your crew step out of the Aircraft. Failure to do so will lead to your deaths. Do you understand me?

She got no response as it is now revealed that the pilot in the cockpit of the Helicopter has a small static effect appear all around his body, revealing itself to be a hologram. Meanwhile in the Command Center, the Atlas Soldiers realize that their computers aren't working.

Atlas Soldier: Woah, woah, woah, woah. Something's jamming our comms.

Cordovin and the Atlas Soldier went up to the computer to see it's glitching, they tried typing on the keyboard and nothing is working.

Atlas Officer: Are all systems going haywire right now?

Atlas Soldier: Yes sir. We can't even contact Atlas or General Ironwood. Even the AKs are starting to malfunction.