Chapter 6

Vale: Docks

It is now the dead of night as the Docks are now empty as all the workers left for home. By the entrance, two vehicles can be seen driving through the fenced entrance. The first vehicle is a red and black Plymouth GTX, while the other is a blue and black AMC Javelin.

They drive around the Docks until they reached one of the Warehouses that was marked in their HUD

They drive around the Docks until they reached one of the Warehouses that was marked in their HUD. From there, they kept watch of the occupants inside the Warehouse.

Mercury: So, what? We dropping the plan and heading out of here?

Cinder: No, we are not. We will have to improvise.

Mercury: And how are we going to do that?

Mercury jumps off the crate he was sitting on, taking a glance at Neo, who appears to be sharpening the blade of Hush, eager to find the ones who killed Roman and slice their throats off.

Cinder: We let it all play out. As far as I know, we lost Roman, half of the White Fang and even the base back in Mt. Glenn. Before we lost contact with Adam, he informed me this unknown faction may have destroyed the entire Grimm population in the Mountain and with this hack in the CCTS. I don't think the Virus, Watts gave us will work.

Emerald: And we can't use the robots due to all the Atlas Bases being destroyed.

Cinder: Indeed, if all else fails. We will return to Salem and inform her of this third party being an obstacle to her plans. It will save us from her wrath.

Mercury: I can sense you have another plan. But you are unsure of it.

Cinder: Worst case scenario is we find these robots and make a deal with them.

But before any of Cinder's Pawns can say anything. They look towards the entrance of the Warehouse to see the two vehicles from before, heading inside. All of them got their weapons ready, while Neo went somewhere in the Warehouse, ready to assassinate them.

The group was ready to attack them, but we're shocked when this happened. The two cars transformed into their robot mode, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald stepped back as the two Decepticons stood up from their positions. The red Decepticon, who has Jet parts is known as Shatter, and the blue Decepticon with the Helicopter parts is known as Dropkick. The reason why they have different vehicle parts is because they are known as Triple-Changers, Cybertronains who have two alternate-modes.