Chapter 7

Up in the skies, five jets can be seen flying up in the snowy skies of Atlas. First we have a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor covered in Cybertronian tattoos, we also have a blue Cybertronian Jet, another Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, but it's color scheme is that of purple and black. Then another Cybertronain Jet, but this time it is red and white. Finally we have a McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom Jet.

These are the Seekers, the Aerial Squad of the Decepticon Army. They are comprised of Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, and the new guy in the group named Blitzwing.

All of them were tasked by Megatron to retrieve a Relic located in Solitas.

Skywarp: How much longer are we even going to fly around here?! All I see is snow!!

Starscream: Silence you fool!! The coordinates Soundwave gave us, shows that we are close. Now pipe down or I will rip your vocal chords myself!

Skywarp: Come and try, Starscream!

Suddenly, the Seekers all get a transmission from Megatron, and he is not happy at all.

Megatron: Silence! Cease all your complaints, Starscream or I'll rip you into shreds with my bare hands! Ramjet, Status report. Have you reached the location of the Relic?

Ramjet: We have not yet reach the coordinates Soundwave has sent us, but we are close.

Megatron: Are we now? No matter, I expect all of you to retrieve the Relic by any means necessary! Do not let the humans retrieve our technology! Do I make myself clear?!

Everyone: Yes, Lord Megatron.

Once the transmission has ended, Starscream began mumbling to himself.

Starscream: Mark my words, Megatron. You will rue the day you cross me.

Blitzwing: And do you honestly believe you can take on Lord Megatron and survive? The only chance you can do that is when he has his back turned.

Starscream: Silence, you impudent whelp! You are not of our world and you don't get to speak to me in such a manner!

Ramjet: Can it, both of you! We are nearing the coordinates Soundwave sent us.

Thundercracker: What are we up against?

Ramjet: Scans shows this is an SDC Mine, they reported retrieving some sort of device that was encased in ice, as well as some red crystals. Reports say some human named Jacques Schnee is in the Facility to see what these objects are about.

Starscream: That does not matter to us, all those that stand beneath us will be destroyed.

Skywarp: Finally, some action!

The Cons boosts their engines and make their way to the Facility.

Solitas: SDC Mining Facility

In the SDC Mining Facility, a Bullhead landed minutes ago and out steps Jacques Schnee.  He refused to go to this Facility as he believed it was a waste of time. He said it himself that he had other businesses to attend to, but when they showed him what they found, Jacques interest peaked.

He walks up to the Warehouse where he is surrounded by his Security Detail. Once they head inside, the SDC Guards escorted him to the object of interest, which was encased in ice, and from what Jacques can tell, the object looks advanced. More advanced than anything Atlas has in their possession.