Chapter 17

30 minutes since the attack on Typrticon Station

In the Mountains leading up to the Arc Clan Compound, an Arc Clan Bullhead can be seen landing in a humongous Cybertronian Ship. Which is described to be larger than any Bullship or Airship Remnant has in their possession, or just any Ship at all. What makes the Ship stand out is the large Claws that are placed upwards, facing towards the middle. Speaking of the center of the Ship, in the Arc Clan Bullhead, we can see Mason step out of the Aircraft alongside Belze. There, they are met with Lockdown, who is joined by his group of Mercenaries known as Shadow Raiders, as well as Cybertronian Dog or Wolf like Creatures known as Steeljaws.

Lockdown steps off the platform and walks towards the two Arcs

Lockdown: I told you for the very last time, Mason Ordrosso-Arc of Remnant. I'm not interested with whatever deals or offerings you plan to give of me.

Mason: How's about you reconsider? We can offer you our weapons. Our metal. It's the most indestructible metal in all of Remnant. I'm sure someone like you can use this metal out there, whatever it is you're from.

Lockdown: Let me remind you, human. An alliance is a contract, and contracts, like humans, expire. I have no intentions of working with you, I have seen what the Decepticons have released to the populace of this planet. You are not one to trust.

Mason: And the same can be said for you? We have a saying in our home, "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend". We have a common enemy, the Decepticons are causing untold destruction and chaos in our home, and we need all the help we can get.

Lockdown: I also have a saying, "I don't care".

Belze: Please listen to our deal, we can offer you our metals, our manpower, and a Base in the Arc Compounds. The Arc Clan is one of the most powerful Clans in all of Remnant. Even Chronos, a group in the Clan, is considered the most powerful Huntsmen and Huntresses Team to have exist. 

Lockdown: And yet half of this Chronos, your Compounds, have all been destroyed by the Decepticons, it's worse by the fact it was done by only one Soldier.

One Shadow Raider walks up to Lockdown, giving him the weapon made by Chronos Arc of the Arc Clan, it was created using the metal known as Orichalcum, a powerful and indestructible metal. Due to the weapon being small, he had to hold it using his fingers.

Lockdown: And this so called Orichalcum, this indestructible metal you claim to be the most powerful weapon to ever come from Remnant, is nothing but useless out there in the Galaxy. It holds no value to me and to anything in this Ship.

He walks up to Mason and Belze, throwing the weapon made by Chronos Arc towards the floor of the Ship, as he kneels towards them, so they can look him in the eyes or optics.

Lockdown: Let me ask you this. Do you know what's happening up there? In that Station by your planet's moon?

He sees the two Arcs had no answers to that.