Chapter 2

In the outskirts of the Dragon Continent, many Villages all around can be seen in ruin, the houses all burned into crisps. This is because of the White Fang's actions, they wanted to make an example out of everyone and they did. The White Fang went to numerous Villages all across the Dragon Continent, they heard the people there are half-breeds, bred by Humans and Faunus. This is something that can not be accepted in the White Fang.

Humans should not be allowed to co-exist with the Faunus.

They made sure to show these traitors their place, the White Fang slaughtered everyone, including the woman, the elderly, and even the children. All of them suffered for their crimes and payed the price. At least that's what the White Fang believes.

After they killed all the Villagers, they stole all their supplies and burned everything down to the ground. The White Fang knows the 4 Kingdoms don't care for the rural Villages outside of their Kingdoms, so it won't matter to them. They would chalk it up as a Grimm attack like they always do.

In the middle of the Dragon Continent is a makeshift HQ for the White Fang, this was built from the remains of another Village that they destroyed. The White Fang are doing their daily tasks and are scouting out for more supplies as the number of Villages here are still high and in need of cleansing.

One of the White Fang Scouts stationed in their many poorly made watchtowers, looks through the Forest to see if any unsuspecting travelers or villagers end up here and if they do, they'll kill them.

The Scout continues to survey around the tower, but notices something up in the sky. He uses his Faunus traits to look closely and sees something related to a flying object.

Seeing this, the Scout panics and quickly brings out his binoculars to see if it's actually a ship or a Grimm. He looks through it and sees something peculiar, it's a ship alright, but it ain't any ship he has even seen before.

The ship can be seen heading towards their base, the Scout quickly rushes out of the watchtower to inform the White Fang Branch that Atlas may have found the location of their base

The ship can be seen heading towards their base, the Scout quickly rushes out of the watchtower to inform the White Fang Branch that Atlas may have found the location of their base. But the Scout didn't get the chance, when a swarm of missiles hits the watchtower, killing him.

And it's not just the watchtower, the missiles all made impact around the base, destroying a few houses that were storing much of their supplies. This caused all of the White Fang to rush out to see what's going on. 

White Fang Officer: What's going on?! Are we under attack?!

White Fang Soldier: Yes sir! It's Atlas! One of their ships blew up most of our supplies and they're targeting the Bullheads!!

White Fang Officer: I need soldiers to get on those Bullheads and shoot that ship down!! Now!!

The White Fang Soldier nods and rushes off to the Bullheads along with a couple of other Faunus, but we're met with explosions coming from the jet as it targets the Bullheads, destroying it entirely into pieces.