Chapter 9

The Nemesis: Bridge

Up in the skies, the Nemesis continues it's route around Remnant. They are high up in the sky, because Atlas can't detect their presence due to them not being able to reach this kind of level in the sky. Plus the Decepticons do not care if they find them. After all, what is even left of their precious military.

Right now, a large group of Decepticons are all lined up in formation in the Bridge of the Nemesis. On the Main Console, Soundwave can be seen typing on it as a large number of holograms appear, hovering near the windows of the Nemesis for everyone to see.

What do they show? The coordinates of the remaining Cybertronain Relics.

Megatron walks up to the large group of Decepticons as they stood at attention upon their leader's presence.

Megatron: As you are all aware. Due to recent events, a new faction known as the Terrorcons have somehow arrived on this planet and have retrieved the Relics that we sought after.

Soundwave shows in the screen, the two Relics that Scourge now has in his possession.

Megatron: What they have in their possession is the Apex Armor and the Immobilizer. One is an armor that will be quite difficult to defeat if you do not have the right tools, and one that will leave you immobilize. So I advise you do not underestimate them or else face a similar fate like Starscream and his Seekers. Do I make myself clear?!

Everyone: Yes, Lord Megatron.

Megatron: Good.

He starts walking to the first group of Decepticons that he will assign to retrieve the Relic.

Megatron: Barricade, Create-A-Bot, you will head for the City of Vale. We have coordinates that a Relic is hidden underneath the City. From what Soundwave suggests, we believe it is in the Underground Railway system the Vale Council built, but discontinued. If anyone dares to interfere, eliminate them.

Barricade/Create-A-Bot: Yes, Lord Megatron.

Megatron: Oh, and don't worry about the operation back in Vale. Shatter is already dealing with the situation as we speak and is making good progress.

Meanwhile back in Vale

Back at the Warehouse in the Docks at Vale, Shatter continues to talk with Cinder about their plans going forth once they reach Beacon and convincing her to allow an audience with their leader, Salem.

While that is happening, Dropkick and Transit were left to babysit the kids. Neo went somewhere to calm herself, since she hates being in the room with the Decepticons. Which leaves only Emerald there with the two.

Dropkick: Ugh, I don't even like being left alone in here with her.

Transit: I don't like being left alone in here with you.

Back in the Nemesis

Then he walks up to the next batch of Decepticons, which are revealed to be Brawl and Bonecrusher.

Megatron: Brawl, Bonecrusher, you will head for the Village of Kuroyuri. There, a Relic hides amongst the ruined houses. That Village is pestered with Grimm, a squad will assist you in this operation. Eliminate all that stands in your way and secure the Relic.

Brawl/Bonecrusher: It will be done, Lord Megatron.

He walks up to the next group, compared to the other Decepticons. Their appearance looks more feral as they have very sharp teeth coming out of their mouths and most of their armor are jagged and spiky. This is Crowbar, one of the three Dreads.