Chapter 1

Darkness, that was the last thing he saw. Megatron, who was known as the Leader of the Decepticons. A brutal and powerful warrior in the planet of Cybertron, a planet that houses a race of autonomous robotic organisms. A world more advanced than anything the Galaxy has ever seen.

The Decepticons, the faction he ruled and commanded with an iron fist, Soldiers that are known in Cybertron to be ruthless, brutal, aggressive, diabolical, destructive, treacherous, but most importantly loyal and to him only. Well, maybe except for a certain number of individuals. He remembered everything, they lost, the Decepticons lost despite everything they have done. 

Megatron remembered how it happened, how all of this started. The War on Cybertron lasting for eons, destroying the very planet they call home, the Autobots sending the Allspark out of Cybertron and away from the Decepticon's hands, and him following after it. He remembers landing on that pathetic insect planet, the moment he was encased in ice and remained frozen for decades. Then the moment he woke up, screaming out to all of those Insects that treated him like he is some sort of experiment, something to be studied!!

 Then the moment he woke up, screaming out to all of those Insects that treated him like he is some sort of experiment, something to be studied!!

Megatron: I am Megatron.

Then there was the battle for the Allspark, his Soldiers failing to retreive the Allspark and being destroyed by the Autobots with the help of their new human allies, then the moment he perished, because of that boy, Sam Witwicky.

He remembered he was gone for quite some time, until he woke up again, buried underneath the sea of the planet. He flew himself upwards, out of the sea and into the stars, until he reuinted with his Master, the Fallen. He has accomplished his task and killed his greatest enemy, Optimus Prime. But even with his Master's arrival and the activation of the weapon, the Harvester. It was all for nothing, he lost his arm and half of his face agaisnt his fight with Optimus Prime. He watched as his Master was killed by Prime.

Months, years have passed as the Decepticons went into hiding, plotting their next plan of attack and it worked. The Autobots didn't suspect a thing when their ally, the one they trusted the most, Sentinel Prime, betrayed them. He watches from his new throne as his Decepticon army from the Moon lay rampage all across the City. He followed the plan and watched as the Pillars brought their Home of Cybertron to Earth. But that was all for nothing, after he betrayed and assisted Prime in dealing with Sentinel. He watched as Cybertron was sent back to where it came from as the view of his Home was out of reach.

And he remembered the very last words he said to Optimus Prime before his fate was sealed.

Megatron: Besides, who would you be without me, Prime?

Optimus: Time to find out.

Optimus retracts back his faceplate and threw his axe right at Megatron's chest before he was about to shoot Prime with his weapon. Optimus sprints towards Megatron and grabs the axe off of his chest, Energon oozing out of it as he sees Optimus spin around, delivering a kick that pushes him to the ground. Optimus then stuck the axe right in Megatron's face, lifting him up using the weapon as Optimus rips Megatron's head out of his body. Multiple parts and sparks fly out of Megatron's body as it collapses to the ground, with Optimus dropping the axe with Megatron's head still stuck to it, the optics flicker before it dies down, signaling the end of Megatron.