"Come in, i've already laid out all the options," Ryujin grabs Beomgyu's arm, pulling him into the house before leading him into the living room. Beomgyu moves to sit down on the sofa while Ryujin walks over to the kitchen island, grabbing the hangers which display her outfit.

"Which one?" Ryujin hums, holding both of the outfits up. Beomgyu bites his finger, scrutinising both outfits carefully.

"You should try both of them on first, see which one is comfortable," Beomgyu hums, resting the side of his face on the palm of his hand, his elbow propped up on the sofa.

"Alright, I'll go change in the bathroom. Wait there," Ryujin hums, putting down one of the hangers and walking into the bathroom with the other one. Beomgyu pulled out his phone, entertaining himself as he waited for Ryujin to change.

"How do I look?" Ryujin hums, and Beomgyu looks up. He smiles lightly, seeing that she had tried to match their dress shirts (hers being from a high-end brand), the colour being slightly similar. She paired it with a leather skirt, hugging her waist perfectly.

"This is so cute, but try the other one first. Is this one comfortable?" Beomgyu asks. Ryujin feels the material of her clothes, lips pursed together.

"It's alright, but I'm afraid i'm gonna itch after a while," Ryujin shrugs, and Beomgyu nods along. After looking at herself in the mirror for a few minutes while contemplating, she took the other outfit with her in the bathroom to change into.

"I think I like this better," Ryujin hums, making Beomgyu tear his eyes off his phone to look at her. He pauses, impressed by her outfit choice. A brown sleeveless top paired with a beige bolero and a pair of jeans. The brown sleeveless top looked interesting, and was definitely the main point of her outfit.

"I like this one better too," Beomgyu grins, and Ryujin returns it shyly. She gives a small twirl, looking at herself in the mirror as she fixes her hair. She nods firmly, making her decision.

"I'll wear this, I'm going to put on my makeup first. You can turn on the tv if you want," Ryujin hums, walking into her room. Beomgyu watches her leave, a small smile on his face. She was so effortlessly pretty, even from the back. The way her hair bounced as she walked radiated such an attractive energy to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu continues to use his phone while Ryujin does her makeup in her room, updating Eunbi and Mark on their progress. After a while, Ryujin walks into the room with her bag, ready to leave.

"We'll leave in half an hour? Then we'll be 10 minutes early," Ryujin hums as she places her bag on the kitchen island, walking over to sit next to Beomgyu. He nods in agreement, putting away his phone.

"Wait, how are we going to get there? We can't be seen together so we can't take a subway, and a taxi might be risky. I don't have a car either," Beomgyu mumbles, scratching his head as he thought about it. Ryujin chuckles, shaking her head as she pulls out her phone from her pocket.

"Don't worry, I asked my friend if I could borrow her car,"
"Wait, I don't have my licence yet."
"Well, I do."

Beomgyu's eyes widened in surprise, staring at Ryujin, impressed. Ryujin laughs, shaking her head at the boy.

"How did you find the time?"
"We had a long break because of COVID. So I took the time to get my drivers' licence." Ryujin smiles, and Beomgyu nods in understanding. He found it cool that Ryujin knew how to drive.

"Should I get my drivers' licence next year? I kind of want to get a car so I can commute to work and everything is easier," Beomgyu hums, pondering about the possibility.

"Only if you want to. I could always drive you if you want to," Ryujin says as she types something in her phone, and Beomgyu's heart flutters at the offer.